AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans - Bringing out the friendliness in models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not believe this bothered OP enough to not only post about, but start an entire new thread topic about

I think that's why people are perplexed enough to reply the way they have.

The last time I was on the forum and posted was around the time Guy was starting a new "do you like ice cream?" thread everyday

Maybe that made me lose touch with the the sanctity and gravity placed upon writing a new thread

I swear some people are just looking for ANYTHING to judge and dislike the models they follow for.

I'm guessing you wont have bothered to read the thread but I've already said it has nothing to do with "models" really, it's just seeing behaviour I don't like by a few select people who happen to be models

Would you like me to write some nice things? some good memories, experiences and relationships I've had over the past 10 years with models? I could write a small book I'm sure; I can think of where I'd start but I don't know where I'd end

I'm not against models, I'm very thankful for them, does it mean I love everything they do or you're all great people? no, but you could say that about any group that's as large as the industry is

Yep. I don't understand why or what exactly OP wanted out of this other than to try to get us to agree by wearing us down with constant repetition.

I kept having to clarify the same points over and over again before people started to criticise me for what I actually said, that's why it got repetitive

I don't mind people disagreeing with my opinion or telling me I'm wrong, I respect some of the thought and time put into the replies, but don't hang me out to dry because you misinterpreted or projected on what I said

I kept having to clarify the same points over and over again before people started to criticise me for what I actually said, that's why it got repetitive

I don't mind people disagreeing with my opinion or telling me I'm wrong, I respect some of the thought and time put into the replies, but don't hang me out to dry because you misinterpreted or projected on what I said
Irl are you a lawyer? Just curious.

Oh my God no one was hanging you out the dry. You clearly have a problem with someone's opinions of you. Mila called your behavior creepy. She is entitled to their opinion of you no matter how wrong you think it is. She even gave a wonderful in-depth reason which validated her reasoning. You seem to have a hard time of acceptance and letting things go.

Now can we stop acting like a fucking victim? If you want to be bullied, I can bully the piss out you. Audritwo.cammodels.com. You want me to ridicule you and make you cry there instead? Because at this point I'm starting to think being clowned and dunk on is your fetish.

Oh my God no one was hanging you out the dry. You clearly have a problem with someone's opinions of you. Mila called your behavior creepy. She is entitled to their opinion of you no matter how wrong you think it is. She even gave a wonderful in-depth reason which validated her reasoning. You seem to have a hard time of acceptance and letting things go.

Me on the first page "all I will say is if you genuinely think it's creepy then your bar for creepy is very low."

I think that's a pretty mild response to being called creepy

She even gave a wonderful in-depth reason which validated her reasoning. You seem to have a hard time of acceptance and letting things go

My response was "I liked everything about your post until the last paragraph lol but thanks the thoughtful response"

If you think that shows a " hard time of acceptance and letting things go." then I'm a bit confused but.. ok

Now can we stop acting like a fucking victim?

I don't feel like I've done that, on the contrary, I've had ample opportunity to play that card if I wanted to be disingenuous? and inflammatory

I've stuck to talking about the topic as best I can, not that I've particularly wanted to, I would have been cool with the thread being removed but I'm not leaving it with it being twisted into:

"lol this angry guy came who was SUPER bothered about cam girls being friends, tried to stir trouble and then played the VICTIM hahahah when we called him out on it"

I may be wrong, but I think that's the narrative you want to believe and push? it's not right though

Irl are you a lawyer? Just curious.

I think that's a kind observation if you aren't being sarcastic lol

I'm just a bit pedantic about the truth and sensitive to being told I have prejudices I don't

or a judge ? (Avatar is an angel. With an hammer ^^) :)

I may be wrong but from what Eli quoted, and I'm not particularly familiar with law, when giving evidence in court you're suppose to repeat what you saw/heard but not give an opinion on why they said it or speculate why you thought they were doing it

If you think that shows a " hard time of acceptance and letting things go." then I'm a bit confused but.. ok

Stubbornly holds on to original point, repeats self over and over in the same words despite getting the same reaction reach time, responds to argue with literally every reply in the thread, yet is confused why anyone would see a lack of acceptance? Okey dokey.

Stubbornly holds on to original point, repeats self over and over in the same words despite getting the same reaction reach time, responds to argue with literally every reply in the thread, yet is confused why anyone would see a lack of acceptance? Okey dokey.

Do I accept

• I dislike models
  • I don't like models being friends
  • I want models not be friends for drama
  • I came here to troll
  • I've played a victim
No I don't, will I stubbornly argue all those points: yes, because they aren't true or a fair representation of what I've said

I don't know how I could make this any more clear? this is why I'm forced to repeat myself again and again

responds to argue with literally every reply in the thread

Read my replies?; when people have taken what I actually said and responded to it thats been absolutely fine, that's fair, everyone is entitled to an opinion and I've thanked people for it

Just painting a narrative that hasn't actually happened to make me look unfavourable is unfair

You are exhausting. No wonder you can spend so much time judging models' business tactics. If you constantly hammered home your opinions to a girlfriend or spouse the same way you did here she either has the patience of a saint, the hearing of Helen Keller, or she doesn't exist.

oh... these are not wings but ears
ok, that excuses all this green
even if nobody as ever seen an angel or a gobelin

But definitively, judges have hammers

<out to take care of my unicorn>

If you constantly hammered home your opinions to a girlfriend or spouse the same way you did here she either has the patience of a saint

Again.. this why it's exhausting

I haven't been hammering home my opinions, I shared one opinion in my initial post

People have been speculating on my motives for posting and while you can have your opinions, there is only one truth, one fact, I know it and I've said it over and over

Seemingly all some people saw was the word "model" combined with something negative and that's all they need to see, thread over, I'm no longer a person I'm a troll that needs to be put in my place

I'm sure you as models do get a lot of shit and unfair judgement, I'm sure is does get tiring, I'm sure it does make you defensive but sorry I'm not your enemy as much as you want to paint me out to be

Edit> just to be super clear, we have been arguing about opinions you think I have and you telling me what my intentions were and that is something impossible not to argue with

Last edited:
To go back to the original concept, which probably no one wants to do... but I was thinking about it.... so here we go!

If there are mean girls, do they even need to do a 180 to get other girls to retweet their OF stuff? Even the ladies that I'd (mostly quietly) label the drama llamas seem to have a lot of camgirl supporters. It's weird, but girls accept it when we see it because we already lived through middle school. You know? Female relationships and social hierarchies are complex. Dudes rarely see inside of them to try to understand. Honestly, you guys often don't even know when girls are saying something rude to one another. Hehehe. Men. Just be glad you've never lived through being a 12 year old girl.

Me on the first page "all I will say is if you genuinely think it's creepy then your bar for creepy is very low."

I think that's a pretty mild response to being called creepy

She even gave a wonderful in-depth reason which validated her reasoning. You seem to have a hard time of acceptance and letting things go

My response was "I liked everything about your post until the last paragraph lol but thanks the thoughtful response"

Now can we stop acting like a fucking victim?

I don't feel like I've done that, on the contrary, I've had ample opportunity to play that card if I wanted to be disingenuous? and inflammatory

I've stuck to talking about the topic as best I can, not that I've particularly wanted to, I would have been cool with the thread being removed but I'm not leaving it with it being twisted into:

"lol this angry guy came who was SUPER bothered about cam girls being friends, tried to stir trouble and then played the VICTIM hahahah when we called him out on it"

I may be wrong, but I think that's the narrative you want to believe and push? it's not right though

I think that's a kind observation if you aren't being sarcastic lol

I'm just a bit pedantic about the truth and sensitive to being told I have prejudices I don't
I wasn't being sarcastic, I was genuinely curious. I try to remember to label sarcasm in written communication, since tone is hard to read in texts and emails etc, without seeing a person's facial expressions and hearing voice inflections.

My reaction to this OP is that this is a really convoluted way of going about saying you don't like seeing all the "check out this model" posts in your OF stream. And if it is Twitter Related then just mute common words. And those post disappear. The angle you're taking was going to get heat for sure, but maybe the other way around less so?

Again.. this why it's exhausting

I haven't been hammering home my opinions, I shared one opinion in my initial post

People have been speculating on my motives for posting and while you can have your opinions, there is only one truth, one fact, I know it and I've said it over and over

Seemingly all some people saw was the word "model" combined with something negative and that's all they need to see, thread over, I'm no longer a person I'm a troll that needs to be put in my place

I'm sure you as models do get a lot of shit and unfair judgement, I'm sure is does get tiring, I'm sure it does make you defensive but sorry I'm not your enemy as much as you want to paint me out to be

Edit> just to be super clear, we have been arguing about opinions you think I have and you telling me what my intentions were and that is something impossible not to argue with

The way I see it... You believe you have a simple point that nobody could disagree with, therefore all the responses that argue or disagree in any way represent misunderstandings. Obviously we just didn't get what you were trying to say.

The thing is, we did understand. But go ahead and try to explain eleventy more times.

The way I see it... You believe you have a simple point that nobody could disagree with, therefore all the responses that argue or disagree in any way represent misunderstandings. Obviously we just didn't get what you were trying to say.

The thing is, we did understand.

No, I had an opinion everyone is totally free to disagree with, tell me I'm wrong and lambaste me for if they really feel strongly about i

Obviously we just didn't get what you were trying to say - maybe what happened is I said x, people read between the lines "oh he is saying x but actually he means xyz because he is xyz"

The thing is, we did understand. you haven't, I appreciate it if you genuinely tried to though.

My reaction to this OP is that this is a really convoluted way of going about saying you don't like seeing all the "check out this model" posts in your OF stream. And if it is Twitter Related then just mute common words. And those post disappear. The angle you're taking was going to get heat for sure, but maybe the other way around less so?

I don't have an OnlyFans, content doesn't really tickle my pickle, I like conversation and company and the social side of things

I know some people reading this will think "fuck, company.. the poor women he is talking to"

I'm sure they would appreciate your condolences :p

I don't have an OnlyFans, content doesn't really tickle my pickle, I like conversation and company and the social side of things

I know some people reading this will think "fuck, company.. the poor women he is talking to"

I'm sure they would appreciate your condolences :p

What are you hoping to get out of this thread at this point?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Even the ladies that I'd (mostly quietly) label the drama llamas seem to have a lot of camgirl supporters. It's weird,.

I guess it depends if the supporters know of their previous behaviour,

Or maybe they're just the type of person to think "well, they're nice to me.." and nothing beyond that

Also sometimes you can just be sucked into their web and spun a tale, drama llama tells you "this person did ___ to me, so I did ___" and you somehow rationalise what they did as ok, you think oh.. well it was bad what happened to them, they did react nastily but I guess the person they did it to had it coming. Later on you might learn what you were told was either a complete lie or some very distorted reality they made up to justify their actions

Some people might just want the rub of having a popular/successful friend who is at a level they haven't reached yet

I'm sure I'm not anything you don't already know but just my speculations

What are you hoping to get out of this thread at this point?

A slight redemption from"this guy hates all models" or is a troll to "this guy was stupid to share/have his opinion" would be good, that's pretty much been the whole thread

It hasn't worked great as you can see by @Alisa going straight back to "He's jerking off to all the attention" but belief is more powerful than reality

I guess my issue is, and I don't think this will go down well, assuming you're all reasonable people who if I clarify you will understand "oh ok he wasn't trying to troll us, he isn't against models" etc

People like Dani and Alisa (sorry to single you guys out) there's nothing I can saym I'm guilty in their eyes of what they think I've done/am doing

So you're probably right there's nothing to gain at this point, people who get it get it, people who don't wont (or don't want to)

A slight redemption from"this guy hates all models" or is a troll to "this guy was stupid to share/have his opinion" would be good, that's pretty much been the whole thread

It hasn't worked great as you can see by @Alisa going straight back to "He's jerking off to all the attention" but belief is more powerful than reality

I guess my issue is, and I don't think this will go down well, assuming you're all reasonable people who if I clarify you will understand "oh ok he wasn't trying to troll us, he isn't against models" etc

People like Dani and Alisa (sorry to single you guys out) there's nothing I can saym I'm guilty in their eyes of what they think I've done/am doing

So you're probably right there's nothing to gain at this point, people who get it get it, people who don't wont (or don't want to)

Look, my dude, not everyone will like you or agree with you and it's not your job to change their minds, in fact, by pushing hard like you are doing all you gain is for the people who oppose you to dig in their heels even harder. What you should do, if you are open to feedback and advice... if you weren't being (a), (b), and (c) then drop this because it is doing you no favors and instead show your character and personality in other threads, hopefully by getting your toes wet slowly... try to reply to other people's threads and make light conversation before you plunge into creating heavy threads with topics that could be considered adversarial to the forum demographic. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone holds opinions that go against the grain and none of this make you a shitty person but remember people will only know you online from your interactions and they tend to judge you quickly cause nobody got time to get to know a person fully before replying to their 2 paragraph thread you know? Just let it go, and be confident in who you are so you don't need external validation

I have had mixed experiences with other sex workers. some are so cut throat they will hire someone to harm you, others are super sweet and kind and love to help and form bonds. It just depends on whom you want to associate with. You don't like the psuedo-nice models ? Ignore them. Find someone you do admire and want to collaborate or follow their work authentically. When i RT i RT people i love. When i follow, i follow models i admire somehow.

All I'm saying is some models have done a 180
This I DO agree with, Many models are trying to be a bit nicer to form those bonds, many that have attacked other SW and similar in the past.
Buuuuutttttttttttttttttt.

I think, from a business standpoint, support helps. combining content helps, forming relationships with other models, ie a man wanted me to smush a big with bare feet, i wont do it but you know, i know Susie Dom does a lot of stuff similar, you should check her out, and just if Susie Dom doesn't do submissive stuff, she may reccommend me to someone seeking else.

I don't see it as competition, think of the cake competitions you see on tv. Yes, in a way they are all competing to win a prize, but all have various talents, styles, etc. And in the end all are getting the recognition they deserve. it is just what the client wants in one.

I rambled, im sorry, i just dont know how to explain it. Collaboration helps and it isn't a competition really. Everyone has various styles, personalities, etc.

I appreciate you're trying to be kind, thank you

I wasn't an avid user of the forum before my post and I wasn't planning to be after, a little misplaced vent gone awry, you live and you learn

I was thinking about this thread

I was so busy trying to set the record straight I didn't stop to think how silly some of the accusations against me even were

"he doesn't want models to be friends or get along, he loves drama"

Really saying cutthroat, manipulative models etc I've been hinting I mean the ones with dark triad personality disorders

^ I know I know maybe I'm wrong, maybe the ones I suspect are in fact aren't, I'm not a mental health professional and these aren't my patients, I have no right to diagnose anyone, but ultimately what I think doesn't matter, statistically speaking in a large enough pool of people a certain % will have these personality disorders and you could argue online modelling attracts more or less of the types of peoples with these traits, my guess would be more but Idk if people will find that controversial

Anyway, these people do exists and they will be motivated into pretending to be nicer atm to fit into OnlyFans rt'ing circles when previously they didn't need to interact so much with others

These people haven't changed, something will always happen to spark drama; the more interaction the more drama

So if I didn't want models to get along and I loved drama, then this is exactly what I want? models starting to mix more, so why would I be complaining

ps. no it's not fair to think to class people as inherently bad people just because they developed personality disorders, but these traits do tend to lead to some unsociable, manipulative and vindictive behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.