AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans - Bringing out the friendliness in models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought this was gunna be a positive thread about models all being happy friends w/ each other thanks to onlyfans

i was disappointed

Well maybe what I said is partly true, some models did start buddying up to others just for RT's

But that was just the initial reason they started interacting, then once they did genuine friendships blossomed

Is that more positive?

I guess it would be like watching AriaNina and Ivy totally flame each other during their top 5 thing, then they turn around and get all sweet and promote each others' Onlyfans.

I get it. It's kinda silly. But I haven't seen that happen.

And yeah pretty much this, I think, is the reason OP is running into issues. Maybe not the"creepy" part, but the "having 0 to do with him" part being odd af.
I guess it can be kind of creepy when a member is annoyed by how a model interacts with other models or how she runs her business in things that have 0 to do with him.

And yeah pretty much this, I think, is the reason OP is running into issues. Maybe not the"creepy" part, but the "having 0 to do with him" part being odd af.

I can't deny it's zero to do with me, but I haven't personally involved myself in it

Just a little vent here, impersonal, well it was meant to be.

Maybe I should have just posted in the "things that bother me" type mega threads

Do you have issues with those? do you reply to every comment on there with "stop looking, ignore them, block them"

I appreciate that's not all you've replied but I don't agree with the finishing sentiment

All I've done is have a small vent :| it's not that big of a deal to me, this thread was the start and end of it, I'm now just replying mostly to clarify what I meant

Okie dokie artichokie. You sure made it sound like a big ol huge deal that was reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy bothering you, but ok, sure, it's just a minor annoyance.

And, dude, if you look through the annoying things thread, TONS of people are telling people "if it bugs you so much, disengage" because that is healthy behavior.

But hey, some members get off to drama and don't want to disengage. Some of them even purposely stir it up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okie dokie artichokie. You sure made it sound like a big ol huge deal that was reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy bothering you,

I said, "exposure may induce eye rolling" and said I find it unsavoury

The strongest word I used was "unsettling" which again isn't that strong

Can you quote me where I came across like it was "big ol huge deal that was reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy bothering you,"

Well I'm not shocked to see this thread played out exactly as I expected. Lol.

I asked for it to be closed

But If people feel like I came here just to be rude and they need to give it back to me to feel better than I'm here for it

I will say though it would be nice if what I said was quoted and argued with, otherwise what am I responding to? just abstract ideas of what they think I said. It's literally written down

I said, "exposure may induce eye rolling" and said I find it unsavoury

The strongest word I used was "unsettling" which again isn't that strong

Can you quote me where I came across like it was "big ol huge deal that was reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy bothering you,"

If you were just a little miffed, you wouldn't have kept repeating the same thing as a reply to multiple people. And now you're all crankypants that you whipped up the drama you came here to whip up, but it's not the precise drama you were expecting and now your boner is sad.

I asked for it to be closed

No, you asked for it to be deleted. Exact words:

@AmberCutie Can you remove the thread please?

Amber doesn't delete threads.

And now I'm going to take my own advice and disingage from this thread. Toodles, enjoy your pity party.

Reactions: MarieElise
You don't get a thread closed just because people aren't agreeing with you or you don't like where the thread is going. That's not how a forum works at least here. You posted something a bit odd and are being reacted to like so. I'm not sure how you want people to discuss here or react to it. I don't think you'll get an echo chamber of 'omg how manipulative! let's dig deep and agree how fake these models are".

Models fake tons of shit. Some for safety. Some for profit. Some just because. In the end, we'll never know. We broke it down for you on why onlyfans models will be more friendly to eachother as everyone pulling in more traffic is beneficial to everyone VS the competitive-ness of MFC.

You don't get a thread closed just because people aren't agreeing with you or you don't like where the thread is going.

"I was just having a little vent but it's not worth aggravating people over "

I didn't ask for it closed because people aren't agreeing with me

I didn't post with the intention of aggravating and that's all the post is doing so whats the point. and I said above

"But If people feel like I came here just to be rude and they need to give it back to me to feel better than I'm here for it "

So what are you replying to?

Models fake tons of shit.

Who was talking shit about models?

In context, I was talking about very specific behaviour of people who happen to be models

I bet this troll is vigorously masturbating to all the attention he's gotten today since it's more than in the entire 2019.
Look at him impatiently waiting for anybody to post anything so he can quote it and reply to it! Christmas come early (or late).

If you were just a little miffed, you wouldn't have kept repeating the same thing as a reply to multiple people

Peoples replies are a bit annoying yes, but that has nothing to do with the initial topic I started with and my feelings towards it

I wasn't as specific as I could have been, but I did say "at the top it seemed very cutthroat" I wasn't including all models

high ranking on miss mfc is a lot of money, it's business, I can understand why it can be cutthroat

All I'm saying is some models have done a 180

People could have said "well it's the miss mfc ranks that breed competition, outside of that there's no need for the me vs them attitude" and there could be merit to that
While I absolutely have heard stories of people pretending to be friends with models for clout, it's not that common and it's mostly really new models who don't know how to build a following yet who do that. I can count on one hand the number of top models who actively cause drama; it's not professional and not a good way to run a business. I think the main issue people take with this is the idea that top models are "cutthroat." There's a difference between being competitive and being cutthroat and the latter has a significantly more negative connotation. Also, the idea that it's inherently wrong to change the way you present your brand when changing to a completely different platform. There's absolutely nothing wrong with rebranding, and someone going from being rude to other models to being friendly with them sounds like a win to me.

That's ok thanks for letting me know, people are having more fun replying now it seems like so it's working out
I think you’d have a better time if you stop refreshing the page every 30 seconds and reply to every post immediately.

Have a chill pill a little.

I think you’d have a better time if you stop refreshing the page every 30 seconds and reply to every post immediately.

Have a chill pill a little.

Don't need to refresh with the notifications

But your forum your rules I will 🤐

I bet this troll is vigorously masturbating to all the attention he's gotten today since it's more than in the entire 2019.
Look at him impatiently waiting for anybody to post anything so he can quote it and reply to it! Christmas come early (or late).
You read my mind, that is exactly what I was thinking too! I agree.

Don't need to refresh with the notifications

But your forum your rules I will 🤐
Same thing, bro. It isn’t a rule, it’s a suggestion to avoid your blood pressure raising any higher than it already seems to be.

Same thing, bro. It isn’t a rule, it’s a suggestion to avoid your blood pressure raising any higher than it already seems to be.

If my blood pressure was high I wouldn't be so polite when being called creepy, a loser etc

No need to mother me also I will be ok, goodnight x

Status
Not open for further replies.