AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2020
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@LizzyWilde
MFC Username
LizzyWilde
Hello all!

I've re-entered the camming world after taking a few years break, and OnlyFans is new to me! I have no idea how it all works and have begun my research, debating whether or not I should take the plunge. Do models need to have a substantial following to become successful at OF, or is there promotion within the site? If that makes sense? I'm starting at square 1, don't have a social media presence, so I'm wondering if I should work at creating cam/twitter following before jumping into OF.

Thank you so much for reading and for your advice. I appreciate you all.

Reactions: LenaSexton
Hello all!

I've re-entered the camming world after taking a few years break, and OnlyFans is new to me! I have no idea how it all works and have begun my research, debating whether or not I should take the plunge. Do models need to have a substantial following to become successful at OF, or is there promotion within the site? If that makes sense? I'm starting at square 1, don't have a social media presence, so I'm wondering if I should work at creating cam/twitter following before jumping into OF.

Thank you so much for reading and for your advice. I appreciate you all.

I saw one model who was a cam model very briefly on CB and she had an OnlyFans.
She quit camming and obviously concentrated on OF. She originally started with a subscription OF but then after me thinking she had just gone off the grid, I saw her in my recommended on OnlyFans, and noticed it was now free. I I figured "hey I think she is hot yes please" BUT there was a catch.. it was a tease one. You would then get lots of promotional Private Messages on that from her, for her PAID one which had NSFW content and obviously the content was MUCH better.

I also noticed she was following other women and they were sharing each others.

So that maybe 2 things you could try and consider? She definitely did go from jus a few people on her original sub OF, to then having a few hundred.

noticed it was now free. I I figured "hey I think she is hot yes please" BUT there was a catch.. it was a tease one. You would then get lots of promotional Private Messages on that from her, for her PAID one which had NSFW content and obviously the content was MUCH better.
That is the ENTIRE point of having a free Onlyfans. :)

I've been watching several YouTube videos about womens' experiences with OnlyFans, because I've been curious about it myself. I just wish some of these women would stop telling other women to use PayPal or CashApp. I know everyone would love to be able to see 100% of that money, but it's not worth breaking rules and using NON-adult friendly options. And 80% is pretty damn great!

Status
Not open for further replies.