AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans - Ukrainian model suspicious activity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2013
I know I should likely just keep my nose out of this and just go on about my day but I'm wondering if I should point out to OnlyFans staff about this one account (story below) or not sure what exactly to do (I mean I could just walk away and I likely will anyways)

So the backstory/story. Had fun times with an Ukrainian studio girl on MFC would tip for shows etc in general got to know her (in the very loose sense of it, like a work place client/supplier kind of relationship). With the current world events she stopped going on MFC, and her accounts went silent. One day I get a message off platform from her, saying she evacuated away and can't work in her the studio anymore but she managed to remember how to spell my username (after many failed guessing). I knew it was her because she did a vid call, she didn't ask for anything really but I did do vid calls with her for payments later (except now we worked around her not having power always or internet) At times I would pay her more and we would just chat or sometimes not do a show because I knew her still getting money helped her food situation.

For a time, when things had settle down a bit she started back at the studio again, but we kept our back channel communication going in case she had to leave again which did end up happening. Right at the new assaults in Ukraine she disappeared though. Not sure what happened, I only hope that one day I might get a message again saying she's okay.

Fast forward months now to day, I thought I would just check her OnlyFans account to see if maybe she was around or had left a goodbye to the people there. Thats when I see that there were "posts" from her account, so I thought she might be active just maybe not into me anymore which would be fine. I joined to see, and the recent posts (once a month) and she's there in a very unique outfit that I know she doesn't have anymore (we accidently wrecked it in one of our cooking shows). At this point I suspect her former studio took over the account, but still message her asking if she remembered me.

She claims she doesn't remember, and I have to tip-toe around the fact I don't think it's her (because if she still is with the studio but just evacuated I don't want to get her in trouble if she returns). I mention a few things of what we had done, but the claim is she still doesn't remember. She doesn't do vid chats anymore and only accepting tips through OF. I'm suspicious, as I really think it's the studio managers who just took over the account and are using it sell content they pulled from her. I expressed my concerns it's not her typing, and seeing if there was any photo fully clothed where she can hold up something showing it's a current photo. (I said I would be willing to pay for that as a "custom" for a single photo). Whoever was managing it now requested $200 for that photo.

Now for perspective, even after she evacuated I sent $100 for a few custom photos and she would say that it's too much (and would offer to so a quick vid call, which I always declined). She literally wanted only $10 for photos last time we spoke. From knowing her, I know even if she was in tough times she wouldn't be asking $200 for a verification photo.

I've already unsubscribed on OF and resigned to the fact that I won't get to talk with her again or know if she managed to evacuate successfully.

My thought though is, is this something I should make OF aware of? Since she originally created it without the studio (she told me that before), but clearly it's not her anymore. Also, does anyone know what happens if I do send $200 tip for the "agreed upon photo" and they fail to deliver (or if they fake it in an obvious way). Would OF do a refund of the amount if that happens?

Soooooo Onlyfans as opposed to a lot of camming sites doesn’t have Studio Master account option under which models profiles being registered but money go to studio account/Paxum. In onlyfans banking info for withdraw money can only belong to the person on whose ID/Passport account was created and this person is being featured in the content. Meaning is account is created willingly with her Passport and whole verification process and payment goes to her (created with her documents) - most likely Paxum account.
Also if her posts are once a month only it’s done to maintain page up, because onlyfans sends warnings that they will disable account if you not updated posts in one month (I experience this with my free page as I only keep it to hold username).

And after this info there is one million possible options - she doesn’t remember you really and wants $200, she gave her account to one of these Onlyfans agencies or studio and pays them cut from her income, she hired “sexter” who manages the messages and pays them cut - just to name a few.

Yeah sometimes you can dispute with Onlyfans and they will do refund, I think it’s case by case. But I think it shouldn’t be a tip then but a locked message. Because tip is a tip, but if locked message with false advertising and you’re purchased it to find out there’s nothing as described then it’s easier to win dispute.

Where does she advertise OF? Did you just search by her username in site itself?
Because if content is updated only once a month and is not being promoted HARD, her page would be all dead and crickets, so how come someone would bother to answer messages fast on there. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Where does she advertise OF? Did you just search by her username in site itself?
Because if content is updated only once a month and is not being promoted HARD, her page would be all dead and crickets, so how come someone would bother to answer messages fast on there.
She had messaged me it a long time back when I had asked about it. The link still worked, although on the backend the username had changed/name. (Like the old username link brings me to the one that's posting as her but it's a new URL now).

Each of the monthly posts still gets like 10-20 likes so there must still be people around following her OF account. All of her other accounts, one where it was 100% the studio was shut down though.

I'm pretty confident that it's not her though, the wording and phrasing doesn't match, so I'll probably just leave things be and see if she ever gets ahold of me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.