AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans video removal for children noise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done sound proofing already for her broadcasting room.. Which was selected because it doesn't have windows / etc
And its setup with studio lights everywhere ETC..

But now she's doing content. Its not like she can do every content piece from the same boring room.
So she was trying to explore the house for different settings.
I don't think the house can be sound proofed.

Also been exploring pull down backdrops for the studio room, with her.
But not sure how that will work out , at this stage, still exploring it.

Could you explain what you mean by noise machine outside, please?
Her having loud music on didn't seem to fix the issue.
In situations where models cammed while their kids slept in other parts of the house a white noise machine in the hall helped mask any noise from baby waking up.

Content can totally be in one room. Change backdrops, greenscreen, outfits, set design, lights. Plenty of top creators film in one spot.

But she will just need to film at night or something for other parts of the house.

1. In situations where models cammed while their kids slept in other parts of the house a white noise machine in the hall helped mask any noise from baby waking up.

2. Content can totally be in one room. Change backdrops, greenscreen, outfits, set design, lights. Plenty of top creators film in one spot.

3. But she will just need to film at night or something for other parts of the house.

1. Thanks I'll look into the white noise machine with her.

2. Don't have any of the backdrops or greenscreens at the moment.. And set designs are limited.
I was already looking into backdrops for/with her.. but I wasn't thinking of a greenscreen, so thanks for that information.

3. Yeah ive already discussed the topic with her, so will do.

So city noise is a new problem to solve, with her content creation.
I guess as others have said this could have been easily avoided.

Honestly, I thought it was filmed near the school or something. Totally my bad, and I apologise for that. That said, I suppose rules and laws may vary depending on the country. As I am not a lawyer and am absolutely not well versed in anything regarding laws about adult content, I can't say anything about that. I just can't fail but notice how all this could have been easily avoided with some tools and tricks as suggested, about which, again I know nothing about.

That said, if the content has been removed that leads me think that is not OK having children noises in a video on that site. Regardless if it is filmed in a private property. doesn't matter. Voices in EU are protected under GDPR laws. And I guess content creators and the site as well would have hard times explaining in a court how such voices of minors have ended up not intentionally in adult video, from which you, the content creator, also seek out a monetary benefit/gain. I can also imagine a bunch of lawsuites coming from the school and the parents alike, if found out. And the site shut down. All of this could have been avoided.

But, again, rules may vary. What can be legal in one country can be totally illegal and a criminal offence in other countries. Case in point, I have read that a bunch of adult sites are likely to be shut down in EU, as at the momentt the don't comply with the child protection rules of the countries. Doesn't matter if these sites are based outside EU. They are going down because the don't comply. My opinion on this is that is absolutely not content creators' fault but it's all on sites owners.

Last edited:
Honestly, I thought it was filmed near the school or something.

Living there for 3 months, I have no idea where the schools are, I never seen any.
But in a apartment type city environment that seems to centre around parks, groups of kids were going to the park on a regular basis from all directions, which looked like a schedule system.

And its kind of like saying you can hear a guys voice when you are close to a football match.
You couldn't hear any voices.. But you could hear the background noise, and work out what caused it.

Regards

Well, something doesn't add up here. Anyway, I think you might want to look into Colombian laws regarding adult content and minors protection, If they have any.

Yours faithfully
I'm just assuming. When many groups of kids are walking to the park often, from all different directions, that their must be a school or several close by somewhere. (Within walking distance)
But not within sight.. Where the school/s are, I have no idea.

Last edited:
Lots doesn’t add up. Math (and common sense) doesn’t accept contradictory numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.