AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TV and CB? (Fireplace 24/7 video - 0 commercials)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
What is the deal with having a TV visible while transmitting on CB? @punker barbie I can't seem to get a definitive answer, as everyone on staff seems to reply with a different response...

A client of mine was issued a site warning from an admin who instructed her to move her camera so a 'fire place video' was not visible. I was in the room with her the moment it happened, and nothing else had appeared on the TV. Not a YouTube menu, a commercial, etc. The video was a 24/7 fire place with crackling sounds (with over 8,000 versions I could find in the public domain!). This is the ONLY video she has ever played, publicly, while transmitting in the 3 years I have modded for her. I'm super confused why a "fire" crackling is worthy of a warning, when I see models with more active (and obviously copyrighted) videos playing in the background of their streams. What prompted me to post this thread, was that I just watched a car racing, the news, and saw someone watching a movie! *confused*

My client is actually afraid to turn back on the fire place video for fear that she will be banned. It just doesn't seem logical to me to warn for this type of video, especially with how many are in the public domain that can be either used or purchased for use with 0 royalties and copyrights attached.

I want to tell her it is OK to turn it back on, because she loved the atmosphere it created, but now she is genuinely scared she may get banned and lose her source of gainful employment.

While I know this is a long shot... I'm hoping for an official answer because staff seems to be greatly divided on this response.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Fire Free HD Stock Footage CC0 Public Domain by relaky Free commercial use No credit needed Bonfire, Campfire, camp fire, outdoor fire for warmth, fireplace, yellow, orange No Copyright, Royalty Free
License Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)

Dear @punker barbie,

I plan to advise my client to return to playing a video like the one linked above. You must undersand that it is legally equivalent to art work hanging on the wall. Royality/copyright free and Public Domain. As long as there is 0 inturruption to the video, I can see no issue! Unless the issue is with Television in general, would you please be so kind as to make these videos a memo to your site moderators?

Thank you,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.