AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Opinions on my New Profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it scans properly, meaning that everything is legible. the colors are fairly well balanced on two different monitors. some of the red on blue is a bit eye popping, but not too much so. the organization is easy to follow. the use of a good clear image in the background is nice, plus it is one that shows personality and energy, so that will help some.
the only improvement or change i might suggest is to go slightly larger on the font size in the "about me" section, but im a nearsighted bugger so it could just be me lol.

Reactions: FeliciaClover
Kickaz said:
The background picture makes the tex on your profile hard to read.

This ^ Your pic is gorgeous, but a solid background would be much easier to read :)

I think it's very nice. I actually thought the text was nice and large enough to read well. Having a solid background is always the best option for reading text if there is the right contrast between the text and the background, but your background image I think works very well. Maybe if I was going to have to read a lot of text a solid background would be better, but I like a background image with profiles, if it works well, and I think your does. The only thing that I might like a little better, is if there was a little more personal detail. You have a good "about me" section, but I actually like reading some of the MFC profile questions/answers. overall, I like it, and think it is very nice.

Clearly, the men like your background image lol but I agree with the girls, it does make it a bit hard to read. Maybe put all text in a colored box so that you can read it? Or try a different color of text? Idk, it's a pretty awesome profile otherwise!

mynameisbob84 said:
If you make the text white and put it in a black box, then up the transparency of the text box, you'll be able to see photo and read the text (like I have in the profile in my sig) :thumbleft:

Can I borrow your code for that? I think that's a great idea and your profile looks great. Thanks!

FeliciaClover said:
mynameisbob84 said:
If you make the text white and put it in a black box, then up the transparency of the text box, you'll be able to see photo and read the text (like I have in the profile in my sig) :thumbleft:

Can I borrow your code for that? I think that's a great idea and your profile looks great. Thanks!

Why thank you :-D If I had used a code, I would have gladly shared it. I just used the MFC Profile Editor though. Failing that, someome who knows more about these things than I do might be able to hook you up with some code that does the same thing.

I didn't see it before your latest update, but the way it is now is very easy to read. The info is readily available. That is really the only criteria I care about when looking at a profile.

Tangential thoughts coming, hope you don't mind.

I have seen profiles that looked incredible. Obviously, there was a lot of work put in to make them so. But they were so hard to read and so complicated that they were rendered practically useless. For me personally (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), I check a profile for pertinent information. What a model does in free, group, private. That's pretty much it. Initially. All the other stuff (vids, specials, etc.) comes later. When I first check a profile, I don't care about all that. Once I get to know a model, all that becomes pertinent. But it's frustrating when I check a profile for basic info and am bombarded by tones of bells and whistles and have to search for the basic info.

Sorry for that. Had to get it out. The way your profile is now is great for me. :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.