AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Order Of Members Listed In A Model's Room

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bocefish said:
I've tested it in a couple rooms now and the lounges, they all seem to be listed by date signed up.

That's what I always thought it meant too :)

I always thought it was random, but I never payed much attention to it to be honest.

Maybe it's different for the models? I also don't see when people sign up. But, I have had guys slowly move to the top throughout the day. Or guys who normally are at the top will be at the bottom if they've just logged on.

It seems to vary depending on the browser you use.
With Chrome, it seems to be by sign up date, whereas with Firefox, I think it lists by time online.

Urbo666 said:
It seems to vary depending on the browser you use.
With Chrome, it seems to be by sign up date, whereas with Firefox, I think it lists by time online.

Yes you're right, it is different with Firefox for some reason. :think:

EllaXoXo said:
I also don't see when people sign up.

If you right click on the name, it should give you the date they signed up, at least it does for members.

EllaXoXo said:
Maybe it's different for the models? I also don't see when people sign up. But, I have had guys slowly move to the top throughout the day. Or guys who normally are at the top will be at the bottom if they've just logged on.

It is different for models and premiums. On the models side, it shows the members in order of how long they have been logged in that session. So if I have premiums sit in my room for 24 hours before I get on, they are always at the top. When they refresh, they get put at the bottom. For members, I have been told that its all done by when you signed up for the site.

:smilebox:

It should be sorted by tokens for models (including hidden away in your savings box), or reward points :eek: :lol: :

I agree it should be by reward points... I hate being at the bottom near the scumbag basics lol...

Placement really does not matter to me , my favorites know me and the new models i meet always seem friendly no matter the spot i take up .

JerMajesty said:
I agree it should be by reward points... I hate being at the bottom near the scumbag basics lol...

Not all basics are scumbags, and you were a basic once.

I prefer the time-in-room order we get in Firefox, but use SRWare Iron mostly because that's the only browser I have that doesn't make chat jump all over.

AngelicTease said:
JerMajesty said:

Not all basics are scumbags, and you were a basic once.

Yeah..for like a couple of hours ..until what I saw was mostly begging and bullshit from the basic bluetards :lol:

I kinda like the Chrome sorting order... means I can always find myself pretty easily since I generally always occupy about the same spot in the list. Why I want to find myself, I couldn't tell you. Maybe I just find it comforting to see my name there and think "Felix the Cat ftw!"

i dont know anymore nut it used to be if you were there 1st you were on top as i recall a member staying in a models room for 5 straight days just to be on top.even though he wasnt even on mfc..other members were upost that they wanted her to ban him

Status
Not open for further replies.