1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Ordering Pizza

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by Yavin4MFC, Aug 12, 2018 at 3:09 PM.

1. Yavin4MFC

half jokingly, I'm wondering if any model has ever ordered a member a pizza while on cam? obviously it only works if you know their address, but I think it would be hilarious to ninja order someone a pizza during a cam show or use it as a wager in some game, member has to give tokens, you have to give a one topping pizza from dominos lol or something silly

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SoTxBob

hehehehehe... flip the scenario..... this would be a diabolically amusing way to interrupt a cam show..... As you say, if you had the address and were close enough to know she wouldn't totally freak out when the door bell rang.

3. Nikola Tesla

No. But I have ordered pizza for the neighbors. They were unaware

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. ForceTen

I think it'd be kind of funny, and would be even better if the cam was on so the model could see/hear what was going on (not broadcast to the room though).

It's fun to do surprises like that on occasion.

5. Miss_Lollipop

Miss_Lollipop CammodelExpress.com
    Cam Model Industry Representative

I did once but it was a situation that wasn't funny. A *very very close* long time member friend was hungry, and had no money and was going through a rough patch.

• Hugs Hugs x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ForceTen

I'm sure they appreciated it!

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Nikola Tesla

Full disclosure: I ordered it for them and then brought over beer.

8. Brett M

I used to prank my neighbours with pizza and other stuff... some times they would just think screw it and they paid for the pizza and kept it lol

9. rstanton

On CB Liz Rose (lizrose90) ordered herself a pizza and answered the door naked while viewers blasted her Lovesense. She had to reposition the camera so we wouldn't see the guy's face.