AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ordering Pizza

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
half jokingly, I'm wondering if any model has ever ordered a member a pizza while on cam? obviously it only works if you know their address, but I think it would be hilarious to ninja order someone a pizza during a cam show or use it as a wager in some game, member has to give tokens, you have to give a one topping pizza from dominos lol or something silly

Reactions: MojitosJourney
hehehehehe... flip the scenario..... this would be a diabolically amusing way to interrupt a cam show..... As you say, if you had the address and were close enough to know she wouldn't totally freak out when the door bell rang.

I think it'd be kind of funny, and would be even better if the cam was on so the model could see/hear what was going on (not broadcast to the room though).

It's fun to do surprises like that on occasion.

Full disclosure: I ordered it for them and then brought over beer.

On CB Liz Rose (lizrose90) ordered herself a pizza and answered the door naked while viewers blasted her Lovesense. She had to reposition the camera so we wouldn't see the guy's face.

On CB Liz Rose (lizrose90) ordered herself a pizza and answered the door naked while viewers blasted her Lovesense. She had to reposition the camera so we wouldn't see the guy's face.
That's so wrong. Including a nonconsenting person into your play scene is so gross.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
That's so wrong. Including a nonconsenting person into your play scene is so gross.

Just a reminder that staging these shows is really easy. Have done multiple ones with full consent of pizza guys! Also super important to make sure they're over 18.

Hopefully this was also the case here.

Just a reminder that staging these shows is really easy. Have done multiple ones with full consent of pizza guys! Also super important to make sure they're over 18.

Hopefully this was also the case here.
I feel like this would also be really easy to pull off with someone you already know too. Have a friend/boyfriend/husband/whoever pose as the delivery person and bring you some carryout... I really do hope all performers would be wise enough not to potentially get on the sex offender list for a show, and ethical enough not to uh expose themselves to unconsenting parties (although I suppose I already know that's not the case). But yeah. I assume it's all fake, like most entertainment haha.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I feel like this would also be really easy to pull off with someone you already know too. Have a friend/boyfriend/husband/whoever pose as the delivery person and bring you some carryout... I really do hope all performers would be wise enough not to potentially get on the sex offender list for a show, and ethical enough not to uh expose themselves to unconsenting parties (although I suppose I already know that's not the case). But yeah. I assume it's all fake, like most entertainment haha.

Yes! A million ways to do this. You can have the bf/hubby go to the pizza guy too and grab it at the gate and bring it in. We did that one time when they only had under 18s working. He gave the guy a big tip to borrow his hat for a minute. You can sort it with someone you know who delivers pizza... everyone has a dude friend who delivers pizza and would be fine with seeing tits.

I remember the cam mansion the pizza deliver guys would *fight* over who was gonna deliver the pizza LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.