AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

orgasms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't think of a time I faked an orgasm. Seems kinda pointless to me. I don't always need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex, and I try to make that clear to people.

I've actually been with some guys who got soooo fucking upset that they didn't make me cum. It seemed to threaten their masculinity in some way. Kind of an unattractive reaction to me. It's cool that you want to make me cum, but don't throw a little hissy fit and feel bad about yourself if I dont.

I so want to comment again but who'll believe me?

yeah I have had moments like that... where a guy couldn't make me cum and he would get pissed off. but in my eyes if the guy couldn't make me cum he shouldn't be mad... there is always another time and place to make a girl cum again. but yeah I had some awful experiences with dudes.

Sometimes it seems like there's a lot of unspoken social pressure to orgasm (which I think ironically can actually make it harder to achieve). I think the focus should be on having a pleasurable experience together, exploring each other, and if that leads to orgasm...awesome, if not, still had a pleasurable time. "That guy" who becomes upset or angry because he couldn't make a girl orgasm, in my opinion has:
1) A really immature attitude towards sex and in general
2) The wrong focus
3) Lots of ego built around sexual performance
3) Serious self-confidence issues

I heard a phrase in a video I watched today that went something like "don't think of receiving as selfish, because it means you're allowing someone to give" it was a video by 'Arielle Scarcella' on YouTube about women being nervous about receiving oral sex.

well i had to the guy sucked in bed lol.

@VenusDarkStar_MFC, I can see from the experiences you posted about that it could be difficult/awkward sometime, but wouldn't you rather allow the guy to learn than fake it and allow him to think he's doing it well?

I have a habit of asking my sexual partners not to fake an orgasm (not usually that bluntly, sometimes though...) because I'd rather know if something isn't working for them and adapt to find what does work for them.

In my experience - even though everyone is different - I believe there are a number of common involuntary responses (that present at varying degrees of intensity) to orgasm/arousal that can't really be faked, and it's not difficult to pick up on them if you know what you're looking for (in person, not camming etc.)...it's like reading body-language, some body responses can't be faked.

Disclaimer: Someone may disagree with my view, so allow me to say what should be obvious, that this is my view and my experience. I can't and don't intend to speak for yours.

Last edited:
I make it a point to make sure whoever the woman I am with gets off..before we even have sex just incase I'm having an off day or she takes 3 years to get off through intercourse. I prefer to do oral but if she isn't down with that then we can break out the toys or whatever. In the end if she isn't upfront about what she likes/dislikes and what kinks get her off how can I be blamed if it doesn't happen for her.

Edit: Hell I have in the past went down on a chick for hours just to make sure she got off....I like eating at the Y...something about it gets me off. Maybe I'm weird.

There is no point to faking an orgasm in real life for me. I never get a pat on the back for doing a half assed job & not listening, why should someone who is getting to bang me? I am very vocal about what I need to have an orgasm & if someone does not feel the need to do that or thinks it is too complicated (let my lazy ass be the first to say, it is pretty simple in a lot of cases) then they can get out of the bedroom and go make me a frozen pizza.

However I have found some guys with cam work are more than happy to have the girl fake it if they cannot wait to cum and personally I do not find a problem with that because I was already providing a fantasy so it is not a big deal. If I am really frustrated at the end of the night & still want to make some cash, I just have a bit of fun and record it.

I don't fake orgasms in real life. If I can't cum because I'm nervous or something I just say 'it's hard for me the first time with someone' (which is often true). If they just don't understand my body/clit I can pull the same line or I get on top of them and show how it's done. Camming has made it way easier for me to have orgasms which is supa cool!

Well, I have been milking the same cow for 8 years now and I can probably count on my fingers and toes how many times I had a REAL one... o_O

This is in the top 5 of most disturbing things I have read in a forum. I just can't even process how much disrespect, dishonesty, betrayal, can a single sentence contain.

You are badmouthing your partner of EIGHT YEARS in front of hundreds of strangers on a public forum, calling him unskilled at sex and complaining that you are unsatisfied. It is so undignified, I feel sorry for him.

Edit: you have 16 posts on ACF at this moment. That is how easy it is for you to "open up" about your partner's sex life. 16 posts.

This is in the top 5 of most disturbing things I have read in a forum. I just can't even process how much disrespect, dishonesty, betrayal, can a single sentence contain.

You are badmouthing your partner of EIGHT YEARS in front of hundreds of strangers on a public forum, calling him unskilled at sex and complaining that you are unsatisfied. It is so undignified, I feel sorry for him.

Edit: you have 16 posts on ACF at this moment. That is how easy it is for you to "open up" about your partner's sex life. 16 posts.

To be fair, Mila, I thought she was meaning that in the past 8 years on cam, she's only had a handful of real orgasms. Not that it's much better (seeing as how publicly announcing that you're lying will likely make you lose money), but that's another topic for another time.

Well, I have been milking the same cow for 8 years now and I can probably count on my fingers and toes how many times I had a REAL one... o_O

To be fair, Mila, I thought she was meaning that in the past 8 years on cam, she's only had a handful of real orgasms. Not that it's much better (seeing as how publicly announcing that you're lying will likely make you lose money), but that's another topic for another time.

Just for a different perspective here. I took it to mean that she [rapunzel] was bad at sex. Yes, she complains that her 'same cow' she's been with for 8 years hasn't given her a real orgasm, or many of them. But the reality is sex is a two way street. If you haven't bothered to teach your partner how to best give you an orgasm in 8 years that kind of makes you just as lousy at sex. Doesn't it?

Take some initiative and talk with your partner. Let him or her know exactly how to please you. Otherwise the mediocre non-fulfilling sex you end up with is exactly what you deserve.

I have never faked an orgasm, nor do I ever intend to or feel like I should. In the past, it was because if a guy couldn't give me an orgasm either 1. He sucked so why should I inflate his ego, 2. I wasn't into him enough or I didn't want to orgasm with him. I take orgasms more serious I guess. xD Because they're really hard for me to do to begin with. But my current long term relationship I have also never faked it or even thought about it because it's counterproductive to me. My boyfriend would basically be a little pissed because he can tell. He's super human like that. The only instance in which I could say any faking could happen is sometimes in my videos or privates I exaggerate what I'm feeling but I don't actually say I orgasmed, I just let them believe what they want and if they ask I tell them "Sorry I didn't." I'm a bad liar anyway.

@JerryBoBerry Orgasms are crazy, I had a full penetration orgasm twice with my ex, but after 3 years never had one with my boyfriend now. He takes it personal, but I seriously do not know how it happened to begin with so I can't really enlighten him on how to make me do it because when we try it just hurts. I take it that was a dick size/shape situation though. Maybe that could be the issue with Rapunzel. I have no idea, but it's just a thought.

nope. never. like everyone mentioned already, this seems really pointless to me. If I'm sexual with a partner it is likely meant to be long term relationship and therefore faking an orgasm would only be confusing for both of us and totally off base for how I treat my partners. I can't bring myself to lie just to make someone feel better even in really insignificant circumstances and sex is a big deal for me personally.

I really don't have much to say in my defense. Maybe I could have been a little less crass in my original post here... 2 months ago.

With that said, over 8 years together, I was a freshmen in high school when we first started dating; neither one of us had experience.

Furthermore, I didn't say that it was his performance or mine that came up short on my end- and honestly I don't know.
I don't want him feeling inadequate when it very well could just be me <<<

@bad_rapunzel Don't wanna throw out a diagnosis but you could just be hard to make orgasm. My boyfriend has delayed ejaculation and I cannot for the life of me help him. Not my fault. Things just happen. :)

I used to fake them all the time and felt pressured to have an orgasm. Eventually I realized that I was being dishonest and ruining my own sexual experiences. Now if I have a partner that is troubled/bothered/upset/etc that I don't often come to orgasm during sex I politely explain to them that:
1) I don't often have orgasms in general (maybe 2 or 3 a month?)
2) An orgasm can actually ruin the sexual experience for me (tightening of muscles, sensitivity, interfering with role-play)
3) Orgasms are not the most exciting part of sex for me

I've only had issues with one partner feeling disappointed in himself for not being able to make me climax. But we worked through it and it's all fine now and he's become more understanding. Honesty and openness go a long way. :)

I've only faked orgasms with my very first partner. We were super young and shouldn't have been having sex even. But we did. I wasn't attracted to guys and he just wanted to lose his virginity. I realised how much of a mistake it was and left him and have never lied about an orgasm since.

I'm waiting to see if I'll fake while on cam or not. I prefer to be honest and completely up front though so I probably won't especially since I get off fairly easy.

i fake it all the time...... i notice the men i've are more into pleasing them self than pleasing me..... you know they just wanna cum and that's it......
that's why i'm not into sex with a partner that much i'm better of pleasing myself.... it's crazy i know but that's life...

Not a once! Out of five sexual partners, only one (my current partner) has ever brought me to orgasm. I used to think it was an issue with me. I can cum fine on my own, but I was never able to with any of my partners and I just figured I never would.
I can't orgasm just from penetration, I need clitoral stimulation for sure, but somehow four out of five guys never even thought to try *TaDa!* sticking a finger in my ass while eating me out :p That's the magic formula! Never realized it until the guy I'm with now. Took him all of twice going down on me to make me cum. I was surprised. He was excited. It was great!
Somethin in my ass never fails to move an orgasm along nicely ;D

It'd be silly to fake it. That would just mean they wouldn't keep trying to find other things that DO work!

Status
Not open for further replies.