AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Orphan Black

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite shows. Its amazing how Tatiana Maslany can play so many characters and they all seem so different. She is a very talented actress. Can't wait for the new season.

[LOUD EXCITED SCREAMING]

ALISON ALISON aLISON ALISO N ALISON ALISON ALISON ALISOn Al i SOOOOOOOOOOON

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER PLEASE COME INTO MY ARMS YOU BIG DORK

--
Alison TOTES had a thing for beth. I'm sure of it.

And Alison x Fee brotp.

------
But yeah, I watched every single episode of Orphan Black in 1 night 2 days ago, I like to marathon shows when I'm feeling bad. It was the best decision I ever made, I'm totally hooked.

GraceSea said:
I was just mentioning this show and no one had a clue what I was talking about :) so happy I stumbled upon this thread.

& alison, hands down. hilarious!

I know Alison is gorgeous, but I have a soft spot for the broken angel Helena. She is going to get really interesting by the looks of the last episode.

It is such an amazing effort by Tatiana Maslany. She must have several doubles, and I'm sure CGI helps, but her portrayal of 10 different people (so far) is just amazing. I suspect its not going to last very long, but this is defintely my favourite show at the moment.

Edit: should have looked first :D

Just one, the extraordinary Kathryn Alexandre.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwieselman ... very-singl

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Red7227 said:
Yay for my favourite guardian angel Helena :D You rock chicky babe!!! I also love how she has her own background music :)

Another awesome episode with (old people) sex, violence, cuties for all tastes and much scientific weirdness.
I wasn't sure about how I felt about Helena when she first appeared, but yeah, she kind of grows on you...now that her character has been developed, and she's more than just a complete raging lunatic. I find myself wanting Sarah to help her find her way.

Really smart and impressive series, great writing, amazing acting - very addictive. I just hope its a mapped out series, with a nice satisfying conclusion. I love this show and would hate that it becomes a victim of its own success and see it get stretched out with the writers making it up as they go along.

Alison and Helena are my favorites.

I agree, I really hope they know where they're going with it. I like a storyline to have a full plot rather than just making it up. Books can work ok like that depending on the author but tv series that have all these clues relating to absolutely nothing tend to go off the track way too much.

Reactions: Nordling and Eden01
I have a friend who wants to watch the series but doesn't have access to it directly...and doesn't want to download it. Anyone have a handy site to watch it as a stream?

Isabella_deL said:
I agree, I really hope they know where they're going with it. I like a storyline to have a full plot rather than just making it up. Books can work ok like that depending on the author but tv series that have all these clues relating to absolutely nothing tend to go off the track way too much.
The beauty of short Canadian tv series, the show is already in the can before it gets to air. Not many chances of it going off the rails unless they want it to or going in a direction because a certain character or storyline becomes popular. Things tend to be a little more focused.

Crumb said:
Isabella_deL said:
The beauty of short Canadian tv series, the show is already in the can before it gets to air. Not many chances of it going off the rails unless they want it to or going in a direction because a certain character or storyline becomes popular. Things tend to be a little more focused.

As of yet they definite have been so far. I haven't felt there has been an episode without meaning or directing so far in any of the series's. Some episodes are obviously better than others and some are more about character building than the plot but they all have a really good mix while still keeping everything on track and giving you just enough little clues. It is quite possibly the best series I've ever watched in terms of all round being incredibly well made. I have liked a lot of series's, many I've probably loved more than Orphan Black, but Orphan Black never annoys me and as of yet it has never let me down.

I find the entire storyline fascinating, I love the science stuff, I love the mystery, I think the acting and character building is amazing, I love all of the characters and how they fit together, I love how the clones are all just as clever as each other but focus it in different areas (except possibly alison who has it but doesn't seem to focus it on anything). I think the writing is great, I just think the whole show is great. Many shows are good but fairly often there are moments when you go "really?" or they just lose track.

Reactions: Eden01
Nordling said:
I have a friend who wants to watch the series but doesn't have access to it directly...and doesn't want to download it. Anyone have a handy site to watch it as a stream?
I think you can find it on cinemalive.tv. They have tons of free streaming shows.

Reactions: Nordling
Chamaeleon said:
Nordling said:
I think you can find it on cinemalive.tv. They have tons of free streaming shows.
Thank you! It is indeed on there, and I've passed the info on. :)

What I think of Orphan Black

tumblr_inline_n6ezql8bSE1qfdjd0.gif

I can't even imagine how long it took to make that dancing sequence. Showing off a bit?

And the face Helena made when answering Fe's question. OMG.

Attachments

• didyou.gif
    didyou.gif
    880.6 KB · Views: 29
  • no.gif
    no.gif
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.