AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OSAMA WAS KILLED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a fantastic idea. It will keep the photos off the front pages of the newspapers, in order to not enrage the radical Muslim world, but will enable enough people to see it that the world can be convinced the pictures do exist.

Why would photos of him with a hole in his forehead enrage muslims more than executing him and dumping his body at sea? lol

The US knowingly conducted a military operation resulting in deaths of foreign nationals on foreign soil during peacetime without permission...and admitted to it and don't give a fuck.

Think about how serious that is. Think about what a public reaction would be if China sent helicopters and commandoes onto US soil without asking permission of the US govt and then admitted it openly in the global media only hours later - that is a massive breach of international law and in many cases would be as good as declaring war.

That's some serious balls, or arrogance, in either way I applaud them doing so BUT it is hardly the actions of a government who cares about international public opinion over the matter. Again, the excuses really don't make sense.

but... but...

Attachments

• i-want-to-believe.jpg
    i-want-to-believe.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 193
Al'Queda has officially admitted that bin Laden is dead. So unless this is a bilateral conspiracy between AQ and Obama, then we should be settled on this matter.

I still think people directly involved with the events of 9/11 should be able to see the pictures or video if they so desire. Some people just need that type of visual closure and there are ways to make it happen without glorifying his death.

Al Queda also says that they will release another video of Osama. So get ready for the Osama Tupac duo remix cd's coming out every few months.

lol, al qaeda: "We know Osama is dead because he hasn't been at home and the USA - great liars and evil satanic establishment that they are - said so on Fox News."

I am not a pacifist.

That said, his death changes nothing, and I feel wrong celebrating anyone else's death.

That said, I do not condemn those who find closure in his death, nor them celebrating his death, especially if they did lose someone to the war or the Setp 11th Tragedy.

I've intentionally waited a few days before giving my response ot this thread. A wise man once said that when a huge news story breaks, the FIRST thing you hear is usualy the truth, then the spin doctors go to work to "pretty up" whatever parts of the story doesn't suit their interests. Since the initial "this is what happened" there have been so many DIFFERENT storites I have completely lost track!
What I do know about the initial report is that Osama was killed with 2 gunshots to the left temple (a double tap to you that are keen on the zombieland movie). This is a disturbing piece of "truth" that has completely slipped past national syndicated news outlets since day one of the ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead news. This is clearly a point blank (literally) assasination! IF indeed Osama was killed with 2 shots to the left temple, it is beyond clear that he could have been taken pisoner and tried in court. And before you go on with you "he doesn't deserve a trial", nonsense, remember for one second that the entire principle of the US constitution is based on innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. Reguardless of what Osama has (ans admitted/bragged) about, he is still entitled to a trial.
Which leads me to the spin story vol2; that Osama was shot in the chest and THEN the left temple. This story is indicitave of a injury shot (the chest) and mercy shot to finish someone off. WHY was the story changed? IMO OBVIOUSLY, because Osama WAS in fact shot in the head twice, and completely "robbed" of a "fair" trial!
This may seem like a minor deatail to most of you but I am here to tell you (from an insider standpoint) that this is exactly how our government and pentegon operate! they are always trying to paint themselves in the best picture possible when the TRUTH is miles from the actual events. Does Pat Tillman ring a bell anyone?

Another thing that irks me is Obama's declaration on national TV that he signed the paperwork, aka death warrent, on Osama RECENTLY! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Osama already have a KOS (Kill On Sight) order on his head already? What in blue hell does Obama have to give his OK to kill him???? This is proof that US intel has had a satalite camera fixxed on Osama for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG fircking time, and have been waiting for an opportune moment to finally take him out! If you think that the timing (just before an election year heats up) is an accident, then you are a fool! True story' 3 weeks ago friends and I were discussing at work that it would be absolute ZERO suprise if Osama were captured between now and the primary season. What do you know?!?! This was the only saving grace that Obama had in winning re-election. Just a few weeks later here Obama is inturrupting The Apprentice (coincidence, I think not) to announce that Osama is dead!

With all that has been said, I have LOOOOOOONG been a closet Anarchist, even though I am a military veteran! We are being lied to and treated like complete idiots by our ELECTED officials for far to long. Is it ironic that our mission since the cold war era has been to bring the democratic process to the entire world, YET our own democratic process is BROKEN (maybe?)beyond repair! USA, take a long look in the fucking mirror!!! Fix what's wrong here before you try to fix the rest of the world's problems. We may be part of the solution, but we are just as much part of the problem.

Re:

Freq said:
I've intentionally waited a few days before giving my response ot this thread. A wise man once said that when a huge news story breaks, the FIRST thing you hear is usualy the truth, then the spin doctors go to work to "pretty up" whatever parts of the story doesn't suit their interests. Since the initial "this is what happened" there have been so many DIFFERENT storites I have completely lost track!
What I do know about the initial report is that Osama was killed with 2 gunshots to the left temple (a double tap to you that are keen on the zombieland movie). This is a disturbing piece of "truth" that has completely slipped past national syndicated news outlets since day one of the ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead news. This is clearly a point blank (literally) assasination! IF indeed Osama was killed with 2 shots to the left temple, it is beyond clear that he could have been taken pisoner and tried in court. And before you go on with you "he doesn't deserve a trial", nonsense, remember for one second that the entire principle of the US constitution is based on innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. Reguardless of what Osama has (ans admitted/bragged) about, he is still entitled to a trial.
Which leads me to the spin story vol2; that Osama was shot in the chest and THEN the left temple. This story is indicitave of a injury shot (the chest) and mercy shot to finish someone off. WHY was the story changed? IMO OBVIOUSLY, because Osama WAS in fact shot in the head twice, and completely "robbed" of a "fair" trial!
This may seem like a minor deatail to most of you but I am here to tell you (from an insider standpoint) that this is exactly how our government and pentegon operate! they are always trying to paint themselves in the best picture possible when the TRUTH is miles from the actual events. Does Pat Tillman ring a bell anyone?

Another thing that irks me is Obama's declaration on national TV that he signed the paperwork, aka death warrent, on Osama RECENTLY! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Osama already have a KOS (Kill On Sight) order on his head already? What in blue hell does Obama have to give his OK to kill him???? This is proof that US intel has had a satalite camera fixxed on Osama for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG fircking time, and have been waiting for an opportune moment to finally take him out! If you think that the timing (just before an election year heats up) is an accident, then you are a fool! True story' 3 weeks ago friends and I were discussing at work that it would be absolute ZERO suprise if Osama were captured between now and the primary season. What do you know?!?! This was the only saving grace that Obama had in winning re-election. Just a few weeks later here Obama is inturrupting The Apprentice (coincidence, I think not) to announce that Osama is dead!

With all that has been said, I have LOOOOOOONG been a closet Anarchist, even though I am a military veteran! We are being lied to and treated like complete idiots by our ELECTED officials for far to long. Is it ironic that our mission since the cold war era has been to bring the democratic process to the entire world, YET our own democratic process is BROKEN (maybe?)beyond repair! USA, take a long look in the fucking mirror!!! Fix what's wrong here before you try to fix the rest of the world's problems. We may be part of the solution, but we are just as much part of the problem.

OMG this^^^

We are all cattle at the mercy of the farmer. True story.

Re:

Freq said:
Just a few weeks later here Obama is inturrupting The Apprentice (coincidence, I think not) to announce that Osama is dead!
The Apprentice came on (uninterrupted) right on time for me. :)

(And that's as much as you'll hear from me in this thread, I've got my thoughts but I'll continue to keep em to myself, tyvm.)

Re:

Freq said:

I agree with most of the above, except for two things....well one I agree with but a clarification...a double-tap is one in the chest, one in the head - not so coincidentally exactly what they described (the second time). And yeah it's a no-questions kill routine - first shot to pin the target down, second to neutralize. Certainly close to medium range, not necessarily point blank. I dunno, to be hit in the left temple either once or twice the shooter would obviously have to be standing 90 degrees to the side of wherever Osama was facing (they said he had turned to go back into the room). It can't be really said to be logical or not without a really detailed analysis of the scene (I almost said crime scene lol) and placement of the people involved...which is unlikely to happen except in speculation.

Personally I don't believe they would have killed him before treating him to some naked-pyramid style hospitality but that's just my opinion. Especially since it was revealed that the intel that found him originated from "enhanced" interrogation methods in gitmo.

The other thing...I doubt they were waiting for a political time to do this, simply because the CIA, navy, nsa, whoever else was involved don't serve the President in a political sense. Almost all the people involved don't give a shit who wins the election because they're public servants, with a very, very few political appointees. They're certainly not obliged to indirectly help the president campaign for re-election, and in fact ARE obliged NOT to help with campaign related stuff - a very simplistic analysis of it would suggest they're actually liable to prefer a republican in office because they'd be likely to get a more favourable budget result.

In one paragraph you say Osama deserves a fair trial and in another paragraph you say he has had a kill on sight on his head for the longest time. Where would he have received that fair trial? He's the leader of a terrorist group that has been behind many attacks and attempted attacks and future attacks, so you're telling me there was a chance that he wouldn't have been put to death after the circus and chaos that would get dragged out over many months. If Michael Jackson and OJ caused the stir that they did while put on trial I can only imagine what Osama would have caused, along with future terrorist acts to revolt against their leader being captured and attempts to free him or hostage taking to try and ransom for his release.

America has ADD, Osama being killed and Obama being the president in office when that happened will be forgotten about in a month or so. If this was purely for the election it would have been done right before the election in November 2012 not in May of 2011, no ones going to give a shit and vote for Obama just because of something that happened a year before the elections.

Who cares that he interupted celebrity apprentice? No one gives a shit about Trump anymore as a serious candidate. Obama and seth meyers just got done ripping Trump a new one at the correspondents dinner the night before, FOX is already trying to discredit and pull away from Trump, Nascar who had invited him to drive the lead car has taken back that invitation etc etc. So theres that. Trump is a joke his presidency run is a joke and i find it hilarious that if it was done on purpose and I say good for Obama if that is the case.

Another thing that irks me is Obama's declaration on national TV that he signed the paperwork, aka death warrent, on Osama RECENTLY! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Osama already have a KOS (Kill On Sight) order on his head already? What in blue hell does Obama have to give his OK to kill him????

Obama had to authorize the use of unannounced military action in the Sovereign Nation of Pakistan, not signing a so-called death warrant. The CIA had operatives living next to OBL for a while and the timing of the mission had more to due with the lighting conditions expected and support elements in place that night... NOT for any perceived election timing.

I couldn't give a shit about Bin Laden's right to a trial, there's this little thing called a war going on. He apparently refused to surrender, so he was shot. End of story.

Anybody else find it somewhat ironic that the first black man as POTUS has to convince people he killed someone? :shifty:

Bocefish said:
Unlike LilyPink's point of view, there is some serious real world life and death reality going on which I feel she avoids with all her might.

Didn't I say there were people dying everywhere or something? Confused how you think I don't understand that.

I've been avoiding this thread with all my might :lol:

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.

And now I'm off to hug a tree :)

Jessica_Fox said:
I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.

And now I'm off to hug a tree :)

Actually i read that MLK quote is a bit of a misquote http://jennajasso.com/mlk-i-mourn/ The part from "Returning hate..." on is Mr King (jr lol), before that was the statement of the person who posted the quote before it went viral, accidentally tacked on to MLK lol.

Yeah, I saw that when I went to find the quote again but I didn't wanna leave it without a quotee as though taking credit for it being my own :) (damn your on the ball'ness!)

Anyone else notice how everyone is using present tense about Osama thru this thread? All I'm saying....

"which makes Barack Obama the first black man to have to prove that he killed a someone"- Seth Meyers

Wasn't Osama attacked and killed by a seal?
*Note, these baby seals are clubbing - there is no evidence that any of these particular seals killed OBL.
tumblr_ljfi4eLXes1qdey1zo1_500.jpg

Bocefish said:
LilyPink said:
Didn't I say there were people dying everywhere or something? Confused how you think I don't understand that.

Yes, people are indeed dying everywhere or something. Glad to know you have some sort of grasp on reality beyond your world.

I've clearly offended you.

Not sorry. We all have our own opinions.

LilyPink said:
Bocefish said:
LilyPink said:

Yes, people are indeed dying everywhere or something. Glad to know you have some sort of grasp on reality beyond your world.

I've clearly offended you.

Not sorry. We all have our own opinions.

I'm soooo glad you decided to engage...

How do you think you have offended me?

Status
Not open for further replies.