AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Outdoor shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2018
Hi! With summer (slowly) approaching I was wondering what the rules are about doing shows outdoors, in a private back garden are on both CB and MFC?

Ive been seeing quite a few girls on CB on the front page camming outside on balconies in apartment buildings, so do i assume its okay or are they risking getting banned for breaking rules?

Anyone have any experience, on either site, camming outside in their garden?

(Sorry if theres already a thread on this in the models-only section, i dont have enough posts on here to apply for verification yet!)

Unfortunately, you can be banned. Therefore, ask your support about it.

You will get something like this and you have to send them a loan:

Code:
JUL 27, 2017 at 05:44AM PDT

Dear nasti2002,

Thank you we appreciate that and we have unlocked your account.

If you would like to submit photos of your property and surrounding areas we would be happy to review for you.

Please note that:

* Performers are prohibited from broadcasting outdoors unless the broadcast is done from private property, with the property owner's consent, and in an area that is not visible from any neighboring property.
Thank you,
Support

But that does not guarantee safe broadcasting.

Hi! With summer (slowly) approaching I was wondering what the rules are about doing shows outdoors, in a private back garden are on both CB and MFC?

Ive been seeing quite a few girls on CB on the front page camming outside on balconies in apartment buildings, so do i assume its okay or are they risking getting banned for breaking rules?

(Sorry if theres already a thread on this in the models-only section, i dont have enough posts on here to apply for verification yet!)
CoC from cb states that all who appear in cam must be over 18 (some people look younger my ex still needs to show id for a pack of smokes although she is 33)and also have verified accounts so be very careful would suck toget banned for that

Noticed these webcams too on CB, I have emailed CB to ask what the rules are due to the summer heat.

This happens every single year, as either new models or some models who have been on CB for a while want to push the rules to the limit.

The last time I contacted CB regarding outside shows, they said that it would need to be on private property & no view that neighbours can see. The view can also not be seen by general public (walking or traffic). Plus anyone that appears on the webcam feed has got to be verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.