AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Outdoor Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
These kinda pics don't really fit well under any other category and it's nice to see models who get outside. :)

Attachments

• Booblies(Kara1).jpg
    Booblies(Kara1).jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 346
  • Campfire(AK2).jpg
    Campfire(AK2).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 346
  • DatAssBB2.jpg
    DatAssBB2.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 346
  • FN.jpg
    FN.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 346
  • OD.jpg
    OD.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 346
  • OutdoorDisguise(TM).jpg
    OutdoorDisguise(TM).jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 346
  • Outdoors(TM).jpg
    Outdoors(TM).jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 346
  • TTN(Jess).jpg
    TTN(Jess).jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 346
Wish I could go outside. Too many nosey neighbors!!! I can't wait til my lease is up and we can move.... THAT would be good.

Reactions: Lacey Black
Miss_Lollipop said:
YAY!! i love camming outside! I'm so happy to see this thread!

:thumbleft:

Preslye said:
Wish I could go outside. Too many nosey neighbors!!! I can't wait til my lease is up and we can move.... THAT would be good.

Loads of models are in your situation, they just drive somewhere a little more secluded. Noticed you have a black car in a hot state, I did that ONCE. Then again... newer automotive A/C systems are way better these days. It used to take 20 minutes for some of the older systems to even think about blowing semi-cool air, lol.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Bocefish said:
Preslye said:

Loads of models are in your situation, they just drive somewhere a little more secluded. Noticed you have a black car in a hot state, I did that ONCE. Then again... newer automotive A/C systems are way better these days. It used to take 20 minutes for some of the older systems to even think about about blowing semi-cool air, lol.

LOL>. me too, but even tho it was a sweet BMW, I got rid of it after 6 months of Tx sun. White vehicles ever since. I wish it were legal to chrome a cars exterior to reflect as much solar as possible. :-D

In the summer months I like to slip n slide :-D

CiWgq.gif

God, I always get so jealous when I see/hear a model doing outside shows. Where I live right now has ZERO secluded/private space.

Of course, I could always have the bf drive me out to some less populated area, but I don't have the funds for mobile internet. :(

Allie_Peach said:
DownundaDani said:
In the summer months I like to slip n slide :-D

CiWgq.gif

This is so incredibly awesome! I wish I didn't live in an apartment building full of creeps. We have a pool it's not secure/safe enough for a nude show. Someone invite me to a sexy camgirl pool party ASAP!!

I got a paddling pool in the garden that we use to bathe the dog in and a WI-FI connection I'd be happy to let you bbs use :-D

Lea having fun in her backyard. She was totally paranoid her neighbors might see, lol. She also thought she had an ant down there in the last pic.

Attachments

• Outdoors(LL2).jpg
    Outdoors(LL2).jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Outdoors(LL1).jpg
    Outdoors(LL1).jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Outdoors(LL).jpg
    Outdoors(LL).jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 94
Holly Hanna did an outdoor show last night.

It was the first time I have seen her do a show outdoors and it was also the first time I have seen her wear stockings on cam. To see her wearing cam outside playing by the street was even more exciting. :D

I like outdoor shows. :mrgreen: I find it challenging to stay quiet while my neighbors are walking past. :shock: :lol:

Attachments

• camwhores.jpg
    camwhores.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 56
  • camwhores1.jpg
    camwhores1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Bocefish
Status
Not open for further replies.