AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Overlay for cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
share.myfreecams.com
I don't even know if overlay is the correct terminology! I see a lot twitch streamers and MFC models with borders or overlays over their video feed and I think they look so cute! I found a website where you can create your own, but it was geared toward gamers and would not have worked on MFC. I just want something a eye catching, maybe to be able to put some text on the screen-- but nothing complicated.

If any of you use these, can I ask where/how you made it, and if it has had any effect on your streaming quality?

I don't even know if overlay is the correct terminology! I see a lot twitch streamers and MFC models with borders or overlays over their video feed and I think they look so cute! I found a website where you can create your own, but it was geared toward gamers and would not have worked on MFC. I just want something a eye catching, maybe to be able to put some text on the screen-- but nothing complicated.

If any of you use these, can I ask where/how you made it, and if it has had any effect on your streaming quality?
I make mine in Canva. In order to get transparent backgrounds (which is vital to making cute overlays) you need to purchase their premium subscription at about $12/month though. There are probably other programs you could do the same stuff but I've found this one to be super easy and worth it.

Then you'll need to be running a camming software. I use OBS and recommend it (either with an external broadcaster connection, or as virtual cam with an add-on available on PC only). Then in Canva, I make the document whatever resolution my cam will be on OBS and design it that way with a transparent background as a PNG.

Status
Not open for further replies.