AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punkerbarbie: erroneous "away from cam" warnings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2019
The Frosty North
Hi,

I've never posted here before, and am not particularly comfortable doing so publicly, but I can't find any other way to get in touch with @punker barbie.

I keep getting warnings for absurd things. This is the second time I've gotten a warning for being away from cam when I'm sitting right there talking to people for hours, literally interrupted mid-sentence. I have a floor-to-ceiling green screen and I've created mindfucky surrealist overlays that loop in the background, but I'm always seated in the foreground very actively conversing with the people in my room.

Also, a couple weeks ago, I received a warning for mentioning my Discord server in the context of sharing my new D&D character portrait, when countless models **literally sell their Discord handle in their social media sections,** which had to have been approved by mods. Why am I being singled out and harassed?

It's incredibly disruptive to have my stream cut for no reason, and lose ranking and visibility I've spent hours building, through no fault of my own. Frankly, I put a TON of effort into my A/V shenaniganery for my stream, and I make a decent chunk of money for the site specifically *because* that creative effort makes it unique. It is absolutely not right to punish me for it. I love CB, and have been here for almost five years. It's my home here on this sticky underbelly of the internet, and I very specifically stay squeaky clean - so to suggest I have broken TOS at any point and deserve any of these warnings is patently absurd.

Is it possible to add a note to my account, maybe something pointing out that that my surrealist backgrounds are par for the stream, and before issuing a pointless warning, they should unmute and listen to me chatting in real-time with the people in my room? Something has got to give.

I'm fresh off the cortisol and adrenaline rage-bomb of this fuckery happening, so apologies if anything is unclear or my tone is rougher than intended.

Thanks in advance,

-B

Hey @Bett Bonesaw I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22790175
Thank you so much for the excellent customer service! :h:

But now I'm having another issue - I just got an email from support saying I can't use a Throne wishlist. This is the first I've heard of it? *Most* of the models on the site have Throne wishlists. I feel like I'm being targeted for speaking out about these erroneous warnings.

Is this actually policy, or more erroneous warnings?

Thanks!

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Thank you so much for the excellent customer service! :h:

But now I'm having another issue - I just got an email from support saying I can't use a Throne wishlist. This is the first I've heard of it? *Most* of the models on the site have Throne wishlists. I feel like I'm being targeted for speaking out about these erroneous warnings.

Is this actually policy, or more erroneous warnings?

Thanks!
One thing you might want to change is the image in your bio telling people to register a new account with your affiliate link... that is against the sites TOS. Active affiliates will mass report you (which could be why you are having so many issues) because you are stealing income from them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.