AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Overwatch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are special summer loot boxes through August 22! I need to plaaaaaay but I've been so busy eeeek.

Reactions: Darthcan
Reviving a dead thread! Dig the cam/twitch combo hahaha I'm Lucio/D.Va main but I try to play any hero that works based on burst ammo XD

Reactions: Mira_xo
I'm still playing this almost daily, but completely swore off competitive because it's just too serious and the system feels flawed as far as people dropping out of games goes. Having to play a whole match as a 5v6 because a teammate dropped is torturous, and it was seemingly happening in every round I played.

If only there was a way to backfill in that scenario I might have enjoyed it.

Hit my second prestige! I want to claw my way out of gold and into plat this season but I don't think it's going to happen without a dedicated duo partner. Solo queue isn't treating me kindly. :banghead:

Nice, I just hit my 2nd prestige.

I'm trying to get to diamond too, Today I got to 2,290, and then had one game with no team comp, fallowed by a nuke, no 2nd tank/healer. So back to 2,200. This is like my 10th slides down from 2,300 to 2,200

Reactions: Lila Brooks
Haven't been playing much since the start of S3, this damn tank heavy meta grinds my gears! Thankfully the new patch is going to push back in the right direction of rewarding skills and awareness, I think the dive comp is going to make a comeback as well! *fingers crossed*

Haven't been playing much since the start of S3, this damn tank heavy meta grinds my gears! Thankfully the new patch is going to push back in the right direction of rewarding skills and awareness, I think the dive comp is going to make a comeback as well! *fingers crossed*
I assumed the meta was still 2 tank 2 dps 2 heals... has that changed to 3 tanks?

I don't know what a dive comp is lol... I feel so out of the loop.

Ahh you're so lucky to have avoided this meta, basically Ana turned out to be a healing BEAST making it easy to keep 3-4 tanks alive indefinitely while also charging her ult stupid fast, typically comp is Dva/Hog/Rein/Zarya/Ana/Zen or swap one tank for S76.

Dive comp just means one that is designed to attack healers, so genji/tracer/winston for an example

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I started playing it again due to the Lunar New Year skins, but to me this still feels like a modded Team Fortress 2.

I agree Overwatch is very similar to TF2, but it's not a bad thing. All MOBAs are similar, but different games with different qualities.

I'm doing well in S4 Competitive. Have a solid team I play with normally and I'm ranked around 2100 currently.

I main D.Va and Lucio, very excited for the Lucio changes coming about this week!

I actually just picked up Overwatch a few months ago. I've never played a FPS game before really, but I've been enjoying it so much!! The character design is amazing. I agree about competitive not being as fun as unranked play - why did Blizzard make a game all about changing team composition, then have the ladder system penalize you for playing characters you're not as familiar with? It is a mystery.

I actually just picked up Overwatch a few months ago. I've never played a FPS game before really, but I've been enjoying it so much!! The character design is amazing. I agree about competitive not being as fun as unranked play - why did Blizzard make a game all about changing team composition, then have the ladder system penalize you for playing characters you're not as familiar with? It is a mystery.

I think you should be decent enough in at least 2 players in each class before playing Competitive. Personally, I play D.Va / Roadhog for tank, Lucio / Mercy for heals, and Soldier for DPS (don't have two here, because let's be real, I'm never gonna get to play DPS in Comp.)

Quick Play is the area to get familiar with a character, not Competitive. Now that Orisa is live in competitive I'm getting kind of annoyed because I don't think anyone has enough experience with her to play her in ranked.

I think you should be decent enough in at least 2 players in each class before playing Competitive. Personally, I play D.Va / Roadhog for tank, Lucio / Mercy for heals, and Soldier for DPS (don't have two here, because let's be real, I'm never gonna get to play DPS in Comp.)

Quick Play is the area to get familiar with a character, not Competitive. Now that Orisa is live in competitive I'm getting kind of annoyed because I don't think anyone has enough experience with her to play her in ranked.

Agree with all of this. I guess, now that I'm in mid-level gold with a decent level account, I'm tired of Hanzo mains bullying teammates into playing characters they don't know that well...queuing solo for matches has not been very fun lately. At least with Hog you can basically ignore the rest of your team and still do pretty well if you can manage not to die ;)

Reactions: Mira_xo
I've never played Overwatch, but I'm so interested. I recently interviewed someone who voices a character called "Mcree"? Anyway, is there a particular console that seems to have the highest overwatch traffic? I don't know which to get it on.

I've been so addicted to overwatch! I main D.Va and Lucio and Tracer with some dabbling in mei, junkrat, mercy, sombra, and reaper. :h: I just recently started comp season 4... I placed silver and it's grouping me with diamonds and golds. I'm pretty sure it's because they're terrible because I'm often carrying the whole team lol. I'm often called "queen of objective time" by my friends because on D.va I was at one point top 2% of all Overwatch players for objective time (now I'm only 6% which is good because it means people are learning!!). Ugh now I'm gonna go play overwatch lol.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.