AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

P.Tardashians

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad that @Teagan is back. I so love the drama she creates. Makes for an interesting read.

I am so glad that @Teagan is back. I so love the drama she creates. Makes for an interesting read.
Very salty. Just the sort of person I would want on board if I had to fly over the Andes.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nikola Tesla
Where did they think these cows would end up at anyway?

I'm thinking you are thinking they would be scraped off the road and fed to our families? I wouldn't want my family to eat roadkill (though, to each his own), but I have heard of people in the more desolate parts of Kansas picking up possums and raccoons (I think) that were hit by cars, for a nice dinner. I would think a bunch of cows dead on a road would make certain people look like 'walkers' (from the walking dead series) as they hovered around the dead carcasses. This was in utah? I doubt if anyone there would dress those animals. The cows probably were removed by the government which sucks because they were wasted. I am guessing.

Last edited:
I'm thinking you are thinking they would be scraped off the road and fed to our families?
Not quite, although I have nothing against eating roadkill under certain circumstances and often the meat is still harvested to feed the less fortunate providing it's salvageable.

Anyway, I assumed the cows were en route to the slaughterhouse, yet PETA is
planning to place a billboard near the location where the cows died...

The billboard, when posted, will feature a photo of a cow with the message, “I’m ME, Not MEAT. Go Vegan.” The organization is still finalizing the details of when and where the billboard will be placed but are hoping to put it near the crash site, PETA spokeswoman Amber Canavan said.

“As horrific as this crash was, this type of tragedy is happening to these animals every day inside the slaughterhouses that are totally preventable,” she said. “Eating meat is completely unnecessary — we can just get these animals right off the road and not have these needless deaths happening every day.”

I'll agree that eating meat is not necessary for our survival, but if you say that women's make-up is totally unnecessary, or ALL the other crap that is also unnecessary, most of them start singing a different tune. For example... did you know infant foreskins are used in anti-wrinkle creams and bugs are drowned, then ground up to make certain cosmetic dyes, etc.?

I would think a bunch of cows dead on a road would make certain people look like 'walkers' (from the walking dead series) as they hovered around the dead carcasses.

Nothing of the sort, but a train did hit a semi-truck full of frozen meats in Fla. recently where the locals helped themselves...

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...emi-truck-crash-spills-meat-onto-roadway.html

Last edited:
Not quite, although I have nothing against eating roadkill under certain circumstances and often the meat is still harvested to feed the less fortunate providing it's salvageable.

Anyway, I assumed the cows were en route to the slaughterhouse, yet PETA is
planning to place a billboard near the location where the cows died...

The billboard, when posted, will feature a photo of a cow with the message, “I’m ME, Not MEAT. Go Vegan.” The organization is still finalizing the details of when and where the billboard will be placed but are hoping to put it near the crash site, PETA spokeswoman Amber Canavan said.

“As horrific as this crash was, this type of tragedy is happening to these animals every day inside the slaughterhouses that are totally preventable,” she said. “Eating meat is completely unnecessary — we can just get these animals right off the road and not have these needless deaths happening every day.”

I'll agree that eating meat is not necessary for our survival, but if you say that women's make-up is totally unnecessary, or ALL the other crap that is also unnecessary, most of them start singing a different tune. For example... did you know infant foreskins are used in anti-wrinkle creams and bugs are drowned, then ground up to make certain cosmetic dyes, etc.?

Nothing of the sort, but a train did hit a semi-truck full of frozen meats in Fla. recently where the locals helped themselves...

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2...emi-truck-crash-spills-meat-onto-roadway.html
Vegan and cruelty free cosmetics is a whole huge market. There are even special labels to indicate. It's common knowledge for the average consumer, so it would be super shocking if a practicing vegan was unaware.

I don't know a single person who says makeup is a need and not a want. I think many though recognize that in our society makeup on women is seen as better, more put together, prettier, expected, blah blah blah, than women who do not. Women who wear makeup are often treated differently. So is it a need? No. But ignoring societies views and our culture and often demands on it would be silly. That also goes for all types of grooming though doesn't it? We don't really need to cut our hair, men don't need to shave their faces, none of us need deodorant or toothpaste. However if you don't you're definitely viewed and treated differently, and not in a good way.

A lot. Like a ton. Myself included. But for jobs I had where it was expected, or required, I wore it. But again you're ignoring society and cultural pressure and demands of makeup on women. That still doesn't make it a need. It still is a choice. I noticed you ignored all the other things I said as per usual. Doesn't fit your narrative does it?

Some women are insecure without makeup, some are not. It's still not an actual need. You won't die without it, it's just a security blanket. And in new relationships people often want to put their best foot, and face, forward. So what? You wear nice clothes, you're polite, you're careful around them, etc. That's normal for when something is new and blossoming. I fail to see what any of it has to do with Peta or dead cows.

Reactions: Gen
Oh, really?

How many women do you know that go out into the world without makeup on a daily basis?

The average woman waits four weeks into a new relationship before she'll let the guy see them without makeup.

Well, I guess I don't know how to woman, then, I rarely leave the house with more on my face than lip balm. And anyone I've been involved with, I met while bare-faced and only wore makeup around for special occasions, like a formal dinner or job interview.

Reactions: Teagan
I hate to interrupt the derailment currently underway, but I like to think that with "women's issues" permeating nearly every other thread in this forum, there could be at least one -- just one -- that focuses solely on the mental health of cows.

https://onekindplanet.org/animal-behaviour/emotions/emotions-in-cows/
Scientists at Newcastle University in the UK have shown that cows produce more milk when they are treated as an individual.
The study found that on dairy farms where each cow was called by her name the overall milk yield was higher than on farms where the cattle were herded as a group.
I have no idea what this might mean for the future of feminism (or any other perpetually outraged identity groups for that matter), but I think there are some valuable lessons to be gleaned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.