AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pantyhose On Cam: What Do You Do With Your Underwear?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TessaMoth

Cam Model
Feb 8, 2015
www.tessamoth.com
Twitter Username
@TessaMoth
MFC Username
TessaMoth
Okay I am having a serious problem and I need advice. I have multiple pairs of coloured fishnet pantyhose that I have yet to wear on cam, even though I would really like to, because I cannot figure out what the best way to handle this is.

Wearing Pantyhose On Cam: What Do You Do With Your Underwear?

Do you wear your hose over your undies?
Do you wear your hose under your undies?
Do you just not wear underwear?
Do you just not wear pantyhose on cam because this is too big a problem?

Oh my god.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I don't wear pantyhose on cam, but I do wear stockings.
I wear the panties on the outside so that when I take my panties off I can leave the stockings and garters on. If its frustrating, just cut the legs off the pantyhose and use them as stockings ^_^

Reactions: KayleePond
Guys who have pantyhose fetish like you to wear them with no panties.

Panties should go over garters unless you have a skirted garter. In that case wear crotchless or side ties.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I personally wear my panties over my pantyhose when I cam or make videos. But I will say I often choose stocking over pantyhose due to personally I find it to be rather a pain to take them off smoothly without hurting myself or ruining the pantyhose. :lol: Really its about what works for you & your room. Have you tired possibly asking your members what they might enjoy seeing?

Reactions: KayleePond
Oohh colored fishnet thats cool. I've worn fishnet pantyhose only a few times and once I wore it as a shirt, it looks awesome. I had cut the crotch previously so that makes it easy to wear it as a shirt (I put the bra on top). If you're careful you can cut them just enough to be wearable as a shirt and as a crotchless hose if that's your style. This also depends on how big the fishnet holes are.

I wear fishnet pantyhose beneath my underwear because personally I think fishnets look awesome when they seem "part of the skin", plus they are so "light" that it doesn't feel much different either way. I guess it depends on whether you want to take them off or you want to keep them on for the show, and of course what you think looks coolest. Also I think it would depend on the panties. Bigger panties I think usually look better over the fishnets, but smaller panties would look good either way IMO.

Regarding the garter belt thing, I was also surprised when I saw garter/panty combos for sale. They seem cumbersome for sexy time and pee time. Garters are the sexiest thang and a lot of times they serve a purpose like keeping the stockings up :lol:

AutumnAtoms said:
I personally wear my panties over my pantyhose when I cam or make videos. But I will say I often choose stocking over pantyhose due to personally I find it to be rather a pain to take them off smoothly without hurting myself or ruining the pantyhose. :lol: Really its about what works for you & your room. Have you tired possibly asking your members what they might enjoy seeing?
I'm not quite at that point in my career yet, haha. :)

Reactions: AutumnAtoms
I think this is likely just another case of companies not thinking it through when making women's clothing. I believe the main rule with women's clothing in regards as to how to wear it is simply, whatever looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.