AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pareidolia: I has it

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2012
Downunder
ever see faces in patterns and random objects? i find myself staring at things looking for faces, i space out sometimes when looking at wooden doors or floral curtains

i was wondering if anyone else does this or am i weirder than i thought i was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

id like to introduce you to the lion cub and skull on my bathroom tiles

NegkmcA.jpg

ITJryy3.jpg

ive circled them to make it easier (skully as i call him is looking down toward the soap holder in the second pic)

ZMsYV52.jpg

AkjoFRl.jpg

:?

VenPerv2 said:
ever see faces in patterns and random objects? i find myself staring at things looking for faces, i space out sometimes when looking at wooden doors or floral curtains

i was wondering if anyone else does this or am i weirder than i thought i was

When i started looking at the one pic I was looking at the other face in the pic. I'm guessing you've not seen that before???

Attachments

• Skuly.jpg
    Skuly.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Face.jpg
    Face.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 107
I do this too! I see them in everything, and my family has always laughed. I never knew it had a medical term though.

BTW, I didn't see the little face, I saw the big one Jerry pointed out. :think:

Reactions: VenPerv2
I should post a pic of the wood pattern on my bedroom door. It's freaking creepy as shit, I see like a demon driving a dagger into it's skull. *gag* not exactly what you want to find in the wood pattern on your bedroom door.

Reactions: VenPerv2
There is an evil Ronald McDonald on my bathroom floor tile.

I have one of those "popcorn finish" ceilings in my bedroom. I hate it. So many little faces. And when I have the lamp on and the ceiling-fan it makes it look like they're moving. :shock:

Attachments

• remove-popcorn-ceilings.jpg
    remove-popcorn-ceilings.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 55
JerryBoBerry said:
When i started looking at the one pic I was looking at the other face in the pic. I'm guessing you've not seen that before???

thanks for making me stare at my shower again all morning :?

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
VenPerv2 said:
JerryBoBerry said:

thanks for making me stare at my shower again all morning :?

:-D :-D :-D

Attachments

• mlfw2518-my_work_here_is_done.png
    mlfw2518-my_work_here_is_done.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.