AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum account limited

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
Romania
Twitter Username
@SophiestiqueX
MFC Username
SophiestiqueM
Chaturbate Username
Sophiestique
Hello, does anyone have problems with paxun account becoming limited over night and being asked to submit ID again? ID card not expired or anything. Yesterday was waiting a chaturbate payment and when i checked paxum i see account limited. I submit ID again get confirmation from them all good now. Resent the payment this morning and now when i check paxum account is limited again.

Hello, does anyone have problems with paxun account becoming limited over night and being asked to submit ID again? ID card not expired or anything. Yesterday was waiting a chaturbate payment and when i checked paxum i see account limited. I submit ID again get confirmation from them all good now. Resent the payment this morning and now when i check paxum account is limited again.
I'm having the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

does anyone have problem with paxum card ? everythings looks god o nmy account card is active and I can transfer money on it, but in shops it is denied and on atm it isnt working ?!

I could pay in shops til today ( you dont need to have chip to use it in shops) and didnt had problems on atm, but from today it isnt working somethings has changed although on my paxum account everything looks fine

in romania i wasnt able to pay without having chip( and heard other girls saying that too ) as for ATM i havent use it since monday afternoon.... will need it tomorrow, so hopefully its not a general issue. did u try to email chris or octav?

• I have been told to contact their bank which I did and they told me that they thought there are some suspicious transaction ( trully they are not ) so now Im waiting for them to send me last few trasnaction on my email so I can confirm they have been done by me so they can activate my card again....first time something like this happened to me and I know two other people who happened the same thing...

looks like some cards have been potentialy compromised, I had to verify that all my transactions were made by me now Im waiting for them to re activated my card

Paxum won't let me transfer to my debit card which I've been using for months now. They keep saying that the problem is with my bank when it's not. (I've checked)
It just automatically says card not supported when I try to transfer. I've tried 3 different cards now. I am honestly so worried!! I'm too scared to try a wire transfer because of the fee. If it it bounces back I'm going to lose too much money.
seriously i have been freaking out.

I was forced to change my password too which I found a bit odd. Considering the issues came right after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.