AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum is getting me nervous

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_spaceboy_

Cam Model
May 16, 2020
Brazil
Chaturbate Username
yourlostboy
Hi!

So, a week ago I transfered money from CAM4 to my Paxum account, from 5 days ago until now I'm trying to transfer the money to my Visa debit/credit card and didn't have success. On the app It says that my ID and Address are both verified but on the website says that my documents are being reviewed.

I emailed them more than 3 times and didn't get any answear yet. I opened a solicitation on the website and they didn't respond it either.

I'm freaking out!

IS there anyone here on the forum representing Paxum? The support is Just ignoring me for days.

Thank you for your attention!

Call them! My verification was approved less than an hour after I called to check in on the status. I have gotten great service from them via phone support but not as much through web and email
  • +1 (866) 347-4781

Reactions: _spaceboy_
You'll receive your money, they aren't robbers. They are just slowpokes.
Yeah I wouldn’t be so sure. Everyone thought Payoneer/Firstchoicepay were legit too until they weren’t and they closed, there’s models who kept savings there and lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Same thing happened before with another e-wallet: epassporte. Exact same scenario. I would never trust an e-wallet with my money, they are almost always working with shady banks in Cayman Islands or Panama and managed by questionable people who opened their service for money launderers, and found the adult industry need for payment solutions in the process. When authorities start to dig they close up shop and take everyone’s money with them. Keep far away if possible and if that’s your only option then withdraw everything as soon as it hits the account. Don’t sleep on it or you will wake up one morning with all of your funds gone. Not saying this is what is happening right now on OPs case just something that is definitely within the realm of possibility

I use Paxum and it is....weird. They have improved a lot during these last years tho. Also they are usually late replying tickets but I can "guanratee" you that they will respond (i've opened a bunch of tickets with them for reference).

I would not keep my savings with them apart from because if they shut down you will lose your money, because they charge you if you do not make any action during 6 months. Also their fees suck, 13$ for a transaction to an external card.

Reactions: _spaceboy_
After lots of days and emails sent they verified my account and the money was on my credit card 2 days after i requested It.

I hope there's no stress from now on. lol

Thank u for your replies!

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.