AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PAXUM IS ROBBING BRAZILIANS MODELS!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70169

Like always, Paxum fucking sucks. They took out of their systems the Inter S.A., which is the most commomly used Bank by us, I sent them five fucking screen shots proving I tried to fullfill all my info again but the fucking Bank doesnt show up anymore.
They are witholding my money and giving me copy & paste answers as if I was dumb as a rock.

PAXUM GIVE BRAZILIANS THEIR FUCKING MONEY
YOU ARE STEALING FROM US

Avoid Paxum at all costs to be honest. First time I tried getting paid they had the wrong Swift code for Bradesco S.A. and I showed this to them w several screenshots, they did nothing to change it to the correct one on their systems.

Another Brazilian model was the one who helped me and said she got paid tru Inter. All was good until they fucked up Inter S.A. too and are now playing dumb.

If you run in into any problems THEY WONT LIFT A FINGER TO HELP YOU EVER.

OKAY THEY ARENT ROBBING US, BUT THEIR SUPPORT STILL SUCKS!!! I HAD TO CALL MY BANK AND HAD AN INSIGHT OF WTF HAPPENED. THEY CHANGED BANKS NAME ON THE TAB "BANK CODE" ITS NOT INTER S.A. ANYNORE. ITS INTERMEDIUM. I HAD TO CALL MY OWN DAMMED BANK TO DISCOVER THIS.

SUPPORT ANSWERS ARE USELESS.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Hey, I would like to have found this when I started to have problems, so I hope to help: first Bradesco does not accept payment of adult websites, they disappeared with 1000 dollars of mine per 2 times consecutive that I tried, without being warned, so I processed the bank and had a great return,
Second, I had a lot of problems when I asked for the wire transfer, a tip is to order their card, so you can withdraw any box itau that contains the Cirrus Plus flag, besides stopping losing absurd quotation rates to the bank, you only lose 0.25
A tip on paxum is never stressing with them xD as much but humble you go, the better they help you, you can trust me, I already had a lot of problems in all these years and I was discovering everything alone. If you need help with it count on me

(hey, eu gostaria de ter encontrado isso quando comecei a ter problemas, entao espero ajudar: em primeiro o bradesco nao aceita pagamento de sites adultos, sumiram com 1000 dolares meu por 2 vezes consecutivas que eu tentei, sem ser avisada, entao eu processei o banco e tive um grande retorno,
em segundo, eu tinha muitos problemas quando eu pedia a transferencia wire, uma dica é pedir o cartao deles, entao voce pode sacar em qualquer caixa itau que contenha a bandeira cirrus plus, alem de parar de perder taxas absurdas de cotaçao para o banco, voce perde apenas 0,25
uma dica sobre o paxum é nunca se estressar com eles xD quanto mas humilde voce for, melhor eles te ajudam, pode confiar em mim, eu ja tive muitos problemas em todos esses anos e fui descobrindo tudo sozinha. se precisar de ajuda com isso conte comigo)

Hey, I would like to have found this when I started to have problems, so I hope to help: first Bradesco does not accept payment of adult websites, they disappeared with 1000 dollars of mine per 2 times consecutive that I tried, without being warned, so I processed the bank and had a great return,
Second, I had a lot of problems when I asked for the wire transfer, a tip is to order their card, so you can withdraw any box itau that contains the Cirrus Plus flag, besides stopping losing absurd quotation rates to the bank, you only lose 0.25
A tip on paxum is never stressing with them xD as much but humble you go, the better they help you, you can trust me, I already had a lot of problems in all these years and I was discovering everything alone. If you need help with it count on me

(hey, eu gostaria de ter encontrado isso quando comecei a ter problemas, entao espero ajudar: em primeiro o bradesco nao aceita pagamento de sites adultos, sumiram com 1000 dolares meu por 2 vezes consecutivas que eu tentei, sem ser avisada, entao eu processei o banco e tive um grande retorno,
em segundo, eu tinha muitos problemas quando eu pedia a transferencia wire, uma dica é pedir o cartao deles, entao voce pode sacar em qualquer caixa itau que contenha a bandeira cirrus plus, alem de parar de perder taxas absurdas de cotaçao para o banco, voce perde apenas 0,25
uma dica sobre o paxum é nunca se estressar com eles xD quanto mas humilde voce for, melhor eles te ajudam, pode confiar em mim, eu ja tive muitos problemas em todos esses anos e fui descobrindo tudo sozinha. se precisar de ajuda com isso conte comigo)
Não existe dica pro Paxum. Eles não sabem ler, esqueceram de alfabetizar o staff.

Reactions: Mysticgirlbluee
Hi,I dnno what happend with your money ,but staff paxum is verry Kind,try call they and talk with they,I had to problems and they all the Time help ....

Reactions: anabeauty37
Hi,I dnno what happend with your money ,but staff paxum is verry Kind,try call they and talk with they,I had to problems and they all the Time help ....
Not only money. Several Brazilian models have yet to see their money. From several dif Banks.

Writing kind copy & paste answers =/= making their job and giving us real solutions.

Of all of us I know ONE chick who got her money but only because we figured out the mismatch info ourselves. She used "Bank Code" Intermedium, like me. Others have their money returned to Paxum but its frozen there as they cannot cash out to ANY LOCAL BANK.
My own money is lost on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.