AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PAXUM IS SHADY AF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2019
Guys I am a Canadian cammer and I am so fucking pissed with Paxum. I cannot to an EFT cause that option was taken away from me! I cannot wire the money to my Canadian account because it says I have to convert the USD to Canada. So I tried to convert and GUESS WHAT it says! NO CAN DO! You must do an EFT transfer for a better exchange rate! I tried to wire the money to my Transferwise and Revolut accounts but because they aren't "real" banks it won't work. I can't even withdraw my money to an external card because YOU GUESSED IT! It's not available in CANADA! The irony of this whole fucking thing is that Paxum is based in Quebec which is the same PROVINCE I LIVE IN!

Is there any help or advice you can give me? I've contacted Paxum a zillion times with no response!

I found the CEO on twitter and apparently this is what he said....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 11.36.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 11.36.01 AM.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 56
Guys I am a Canadian cammer and I am so fucking pissed with Paxum. I cannot to an EFT cause that option was taken away from me! I cannot wire the money to my Canadian account because it says I have to convert the USD to Canada. So I tried to convert and GUESS WHAT it says! NO CAN DO! You must do an EFT transfer for a better exchange rate! I tried to wire the money to my Transferwise and Revolut accounts but because they aren't "real" banks it won't work. I can't even withdraw my money to an external card because YOU GUESSED IT! It's not available in CANADA! The irony of this whole fucking thing is that Paxum is based in Quebec which is the same PROVINCE I LIVE IN!

Is there any help or advice you can give me? I've contacted Paxum a zillion times with no response!
Im in Canada too. its complete bullshit. what Ive done is just get my money sent by check now (at least until I receive the new paxum card which by the way has been taking forever just to PRINT. still not sent out yet,, so the current money I have in paxum is just chilling in limbo because I cant access it.

Hi! I use paxum. They had issues with the company they ran EFT through which is why it stopped, I THINK they're working on getting it back though (why wouldnt they?)

For wire, You should be able to make like a second currency account as well. Eg i have a US dollar account section and a CAD section on my paxum.
Before I started doing EFT there, I would transfer my money to my CAD paxum account then wire it to my account.

Now I have a US bank account with RBC, so I can wire it from the US paxum account.

It's a pain in the ass for sure rn, but I still use paxum because all the sites I use do, so all my money is going to the same place within a few days and I can withdraw it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.