AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
anyone else having problems with Paxum in last days? I can't transfer money anymore, my card is rejected and also i can't log in on laptop, saying that mail or passowrd is incorect but is definitelly corect

Hi!

Were you able to log into your account? Did you contact support? If yes, what was the answer?

Sorry to ask, but did you order a physical Paxum card?

Hi!

Were you able to log into your account? Did you contact support? If yes, what was the answer?

Sorry to ask, but did you order a physical Paxum card?
They responded me and for first time they let ticket open, problem is not solved and they can't know how long will take... so my money are frozen there.
No, I didn't order a physical card coz I have some issuse with my curent adress and they don't send it without 1000 proof of adress.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230930-002412_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230930-002412_Gmail.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.