AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum withdraws cut

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2020
Hey everyone. The other day i did a local bank transfer, on paxum. Why do i get a Paxum info saying a maximum amount that im allowed to withdraw; when im doing a local bank transfer, from dollars to eur. Because im losing a big amount, like a 40 dollar cut!! When i reached Paxum support, they say they only charge a 2,50$ fee, my bank also says that on their side is not much...so i am losing a lot? lets say 260 dollars, i can only withdraw 210?? (apologize my english) who is keepin the rest :p ? its like the 2nd or 3rd month this happens....

What exchange rate are paxum quoting to you for USD to EUR? and are you withdrawing directly into local bank or onto your banks debit card?

I have used Paxum a lot of times and I withdraw from USD to GBP (or EUR) and both times it only charges $2.50 if I withdraw to my bank.
I get an extra charge of a few £ / $ when I withdraw from USD to EUR, my bank charges that conversion fee.

Not sure why you are being charged so much

thank u so much for your help...its the exchange rate, dollar being stronger than euro...still was quite a lot:( almost 30 doll cut

Does your bank have a $$ account? It might be cheaper for you to withdraw and then do the exchange once it's reached your bank.

Hey Patolas , yeah I realised that too ,every single time the exchange rate is soooo not convenient for us Europeans...I also thought I could transfer dollars on my account and then exchange them here in Europe,but then Paxum automatically converts it into euros, at a 0,85 euro for 1 dollar, while here in Europe 1 dollar is worth at least 0.90 euros!let us know if you solve anything ;)

Hey Patolas , yeah I realised that too ,every single time the exchange rate is soooo not convenient for us Europeans...I also thought I could transfer dollars on my account and then exchange them here in Europe,but then Paxum automatically converts it into euros, at a 0,85 euro for 1 dollar, while here in Europe 1 dollar is worth at least 0.90 euros!let us know if you solve anything ;)
exactly, u said so right, its so not convenient for us europeans..damn euro! i doubt my bank can help me out but if i find any better solution i'll let u know ofc :)

Reactions: Moonyback
Status
Not open for further replies.