AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment! A greatful thread!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CurvyJ

Cam Model
Jun 10, 2018
Twitter Username
@CurvyJForYou
Tumblr Username
CurvyJForYou
Streamate Username
CurvyJForYou
Chaturbate Username
CurvyJForYou
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001875005/CurvyJForYou/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/130715/allthingscurvyjforyou
We got our first payment yesterday from chaturbate and while it's not a whole lot it certainly helps our family. I am so thankful that I've found something j can do with my mental illness that allows me to help support my family.

Thanks everyone on here for their patience with all my annoying questions and helpful answers!

I'm excited what this second month in camming holds for us!
:)

That’s awesome! I’m patiently awaiting my direct deposit. I’m hoping it’ll be today since tomorrow is the 7th but a Saturday.

I have no idea how that works. I got the cheque from june 15th on july 5th yay for canada lol

Upvote 0
I have no idea how that works. I got the cheque from june 15th on july 5th yay for canada lol
This is my very first pay out so I’m not very familiar either! Lol. The site says it’s sent out by the 7th, which should mean it goes in almost immediately since it’s DD. So I’m sitting with my fingers crossed! Haha.

I’m just anxious because I’m using part of my check to get an HD webcam as I’ve been using my crappy built in one!

Reactions: CurvyJ
Upvote 0
This is my very first pay out so I’m not very familiar either! Lol. The site says it’s sent out by the 7th, which should mean it goes in almost immediately since it’s DD. So I’m sitting with my fingers crossed! Haha.

I’m just anxious because I’m using part of my check to get an HD webcam as I’ve been using my crappy built in one!

Don't know if you've seen it or not but chat has a thing called obs and it will help make the quality of your cam WAY better. I didn't know about it until like 3 days ago. I had a fan help me set it up. Lol. I have to get an ethernet cable first. Might help you get better quality picture without having to spend any money on a cam cause I understand money can be tight.

Reactions: Evagriasmoon_13
Upvote 0
That’s awesome! I’m patiently awaiting my direct deposit. I’m hoping it’ll be today since tomorrow is the 7th but a Saturday.

Same! I'm so impatient lol. I signed up for direct deposit and have been checking my account like everyday. I'm hoping it comes in today or else I'm going to have to bug support. x_x

Upvote 0
I messaged support last night. I still haven’t even gotten an email regarding my pay being sent out. Slightly discouraging since it’s my first deposit from them.
Same! I'm so impatient lol. I signed up for direct deposit and have been checking my account like everyday. I'm hoping it comes in today or else I'm going to have to bug support. x_x

Upvote 0

The email I got from support...
“Sorry for any inconvenience. Our payment periods are from the (1st-15th) and (16th-31st) of each month. Payments are sent out within 7 business days of the pay period ending. Payouts are not processed on the weekends or holidays. Please let us know if you haven’t received funds by end of business day 07/11/2018.”

I’m pretty ticked off having to wait until Wednesday when they clearly state you’ll have it within 7 days. If they can’t pay people on time they just need to say that on their website. I could understand Monday. But Wednesday? Really?

Upvote 0
i think support is notorious for being slow...even when not about payment i waited a good 5 days for a reply to an email asking about specific toys i wanted to use, fingers crossed your payments come soon

Upvote 0
“Sorry for any inconvenience. Our payment periods are from the (1st-15th) and (16th-31st) of each month. Payments are sent out within 7 business days of the pay period ending. Payouts are not processed on the weekends or holidays. Please let us know if you haven’t received funds by end of business day 07/11/2018.”

I’m pretty ticked off having to wait until Wednesday when they clearly state you’ll have it within 7 days. If they can’t pay people on time they just need to say that on their website. I could understand Monday. But Wednesday? Really?

Omg thank you so much for sharing! Yeah I'm pretty ticked too. I feel like I'm waiting forever for this payment to come and I can only imagine the stress this becomes for full-time models (I have a vanilla job as my primary income).

What makes me more angry is that I already had a successful payout with Streamate (through check) so I'm trying to figure out if I would have more success with a check through Chaturbate or if they're always going to take forever.

Upvote 0
i think support is notorious for being slow...even when not about payment i waited a good 5 days for a reply to an email asking about specific toys i wanted to use, fingers crossed your payments come soon

lol well when you imagine how many emails they get from 1000's of models & users, ya can tell why support can take their time ;)

Upvote 0

Yeah, the seven business days don't count weekends or holidays. And since this was the week of July 4th, a Federal holiday in the US, a lot of businesses were closed - some for multiple days. Not only is this something that will effect payout processors who are located in US but also any banks. It sucks, but that is not in their control and this will be the same case for almost every single website or clipsite you work for. Business days are only M-F, and holidays don't count for that time. So technically, their statement of the expecting payment on the 11th is EXACTLY 7 business days. But you're right, their website doesn't clarify business days from exact days. Now that I've been in the game for years, I just always assume these sites mean actual business days. It's usually easier that way cuz it's better to plan for later payments and be pleasantly wrong, than plan for earlier payments and get screwed over. Still, they should clarify that a little better on their webpage so everyone knows what to expect. THAT part is definitely in their control!

Also something to plan for in the future: they say they will SEND it within seven business days. But banks can also take several days to process the payment once it reaches them, so it might not be available exactly when they send it. So seven business days can sometimes stretch into eight or even nine before you get access to the money, depending on your bank.

But if we fall in a month with a Federal holiday, you can almost assume that your payment is going to be at least a day or two later than usual.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Autumn Alexander
Upvote 0
Omg thank you so much for sharing! Yeah I'm pretty ticked too. I feel like I'm waiting forever for this payment to come and I can only imagine the stress this becomes for full-time models (I have a vanilla job as my primary income).

What makes me more angry is that I already had a successful payout with Streamate (through check) so I'm trying to figure out if I would have more success with a check through Chaturbate or if they're always going to take forever.
But the great thing is after 2 regular payouts your elgible for daily payouts as a full time model i really use that alot.

Upvote 0
I totally agree and took all of that into account, which is why I’m not really upset. Just slightly annoyed with the wording, lol. I’m just ready to get my first two payment over with so I can do daily cash outs! Lol
Yeah, the seven business days don't count weekends or holidays. And since this was the week of July 4th, a Federal holiday in the US, a lot of businesses were closed - some for multiple days. Not only is this something that will effect payout processors who are located in US but also any banks. It sucks, but that is not in their control and this will be the same case for almost every single website or clipsite you work for. Business days are only M-F, and holidays don't count for that time. So technically, their statement of the expecting payment on the 11th is EXACTLY 7 business days. But you're right, their website doesn't clarify business days from exact days. Now that I've been in the game for years, I just always assume these sites mean actual business days. It's usually easier that way cuz it's better to plan for later payments and be pleasantly wrong, than plan for earlier payments and get screwed over. Still, they should clarify that a little better on their webpage so everyone knows what to expect. THAT part is definitely in their control!

Also something to plan for in the future: they say they will SEND it within seven business days. But banks can also take several days to process the payment once it reaches them, so it might not be available exactly when they send it. So seven business days can sometimes stretch into eight or even nine before you get access to the money, depending on your bank.

But if we fall in a month with a Federal holiday, you can almost assume that your payment is going to be at least a day or two later than usual.

Upvote 0

I uavd Wells faFar and get it two days after an email.After two pYouts you can do same day and it comes the next day.

Upvote 0
Don't know if you've seen it or not but chat has a thing called obs and it will help make the quality of your cam WAY better. I didn't know about it until like 3 days ago. I had a fan help me set it up. Lol. I have to get an ethernet cable first. Might help you get better quality picture without having to spend any money on a cam cause I understand money can be tight.
Yes just use OBS I use it and it make you look so much better!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.