AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
Hello, my name is Erika.
I come back here with an old issue and stress of mine,regarding the payment .
First, i want to say that i enjoy a lot The site and the members, it is really fun and interesting to work on it. I am a model on CB not for long, and because of some personal problems, i couldnt be online since February, this year.
My big stress that i had, with my last payment, was before winter holidays in 2020,bcs i couldnt get my money, even I gave many many emails to the support and i did at that time all i considered i could do. the desperation and stress that i felt ,cant be described in words.
Then, i searched on internet to solutions who could make me help my problem and i found you, Amber, i typed you here on forum and you helped me and for that i am gratefull and thank you so much!!💗💗
As i said ,after a long time, i came back online, and i was so so nice surprised to see that old members didnt forget me and it was so nice and run to be online again, wich i intend in future also. My biggest fear seems that appears again, bcs ,again ,I feel that i will not get my money transfer at time or i feel that i cant start again with lots and lots of email to support, hoping that " today" my issues will be solved.
For the period 1-15 July, usually ,as all, i used to get an email from Support with the money transfer . I waited till today, 21 July and that email didnt came. The stress, again, started for me. I feel like i am living same sad(for me) storry:(
I hope so much for this transfer, i dont want to live again those moments from December when i was paid after a month and a half and that, ONLY because you helped me,Amber.
Please, can you make a check or something who can help me again to have my payment on time? I would really like to know what is the issue with this payment delays and non answers, no clear ones from Support, bcs as i said ,i enjoy working on site a lot .My nickname acc is erikaraven.
I apologize for my long message, i had a need to say what i have on my mind and that, here ,i feel that someone "see" and understand me.
Thank you and i wish a Beautiful day !🌻🌻💗💗

No,it was not solved..😭😭
Nothing was solved and that make me so sad😔😔
Thank you for your answer, Amber. I trully apreciate that
Please, if you could help me with something, bcs the last hard /late payment that i had from them in January ,it was because i suposse, i am not sure but as far as i think it is bcs Chaturbate dont like to corespond with my Bank, dont know why bcs my account is all right, the bank also but ok, they never said nothing clear about it. The reason that i work on CB ,on site, is because i enjoy it a lot ,i like, the members and all and i want to continue. If it needed, i will make a Paxum if it needed, to be more easy when in about my payment. But i am really in a bad situation right now and i need my payment so so much! Please, help me if you can

Upvote 0
We seem to be having a problem this pay period also. sup did reply to my request and it was confirmed by @punker barbie this morning. They requested e-signatures from my wife (which I can see because her name is on the account also), but they also needed the agreement signed by a couple we had on with us one time last year. We were all validated prior and my wife and I had cashedo just a few times since without any issues. I don’t know if any situation apply to you, but it appears to us that they may have tightened up their payout process, we are not sure what happened.

We did complete everything this morning and I replied to the email that it was completed, now I keep checking for the email that says “Payment Sent“. Hopefully it comes soon since the mortgage is due the end of next week.

Reactions: noclouds
Upvote 0
We seem to be having a problem this pay period also. sup did reply to my request and it was confirmed by @punker barbie this morning. They requested e-signatures from my wife (which I can see because her name is on the account also), but they also needed the agreement signed by a couple we had on with us one time last year. We were all validated prior and my wife and I had cashedo just a few times since without any issues. I don’t know if any situation apply to you, but it appears to us that they may have tightened up their payout process, we are not sure what happened.

We did complete everything this morning and I replied to the email that it was completed, now I keep checking for the email that says “Payment Sent“. Hopefully it comes soon since the mortgage is due the end of next week.
I hope everything would good for you also. and our problem to be solved soon!🙏🙏💗

Upvote 0

I hope everything would goodfor you also. and our problem to be solved soon!🙏🙏💗

Reactions: dunder_muffin
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.