AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment Issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2023
Hello,

Have been trying to receive payment for July 31st cashout from Chaturbate and as of today still have not received it. In six years I have not had an issue, until now. Received an email from support that it was sent on Wednesday, August 2nd. Emailed support a few times and no response back. So that is why I am messaging here to see if anyone can help. @punker barbie

My username on Chaturbate is cherrylove426

Thank you!

Same exact issue here. First time this has happened to me in 4+ years. My bank and payout information have remained unchanged. I did receive the initial email from Chaturbate notifying me they sent an ACH payment on August 2nd, and to contact them if I hadn't received it by the 8th. I emailed support at the end of the banking day on the 8th, and they responded saying again they sent it out on the 2nd. I called my bank, and my bank said they had no record of an attempted ACH transfer from Chaturbate's holding company. I emailed support again with my bank information and requested a trace number; they did not give me a trace number, but acknowledged experiencing delays in ACH transfers and that I should receive it soon.

Crossing my fingers I'll see it pending in my bank account tomorrow, and for you as well.

Upvote 0
Same exact issue here. First time this has happened to me in 4+ years. My bank and payout information have remained unchanged. I did receive the initial email from Chaturbate notifying me they sent an ACH payment on August 2nd, and to contact them if I hadn't received it by the 8th. I emailed support at the end of the banking day on the 8th, and they responded saying again they sent it out on the 2nd. I called my bank, and my bank said they had no record of an attempted ACH transfer from Chaturbate's holding company. I emailed support again with my bank information and requested a trace number; they did not give me a trace number, but acknowledged experiencing delays in ACH transfers and that I should receive it soon.

Crossing my fingers I'll see it pending in my bank account tomorrow, and for you as well.
Hello @Autumn Nights I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Reactions: Autumn Nights
Upvote 0
I have the same issue & still haven't been paid, now it's 2 weeks late. Contacted customer support & got vague answer about payment delays. Asked for details & still awaiting a response. What is going on?

Upvote 0
I have the same issue & still haven't been paid, now it's 2 weeks late. Contacted customer support & got vague answer about payment delays. Asked for details & still awaiting a response. What is going on?
Hello @hungsteelnyc I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.