AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment not received since 6th March 2023

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2023
Hi,
I have not received my payment since 6th March 2023, it's been a month now.
My 1st Payment deducted on 6th March, 2nd Payment deducted on 20th March but not received any one of them yet.
Now my 3rd payment also deducted but I understand that it will take around 10days, my concern is my 1st and 2nd payment which was pending since 6th March.
I am here in Stripchat since 2020, never faced this kind of issues.
I have tried to contact customer support many times but getting same revert again and again that there is some technical issue, please wait for next 10days & now it's been a month now..
Not getting any support from customer support care..
I am really tired now, feeling exhausted.

Please please please help me ASAP.

Regards
Selen_5

Hi,
I have not received my payment since 6th March 2023, it's been a month now.
My 1st Payment deducted on 6th March, 2nd Payment deducted on 20th March but not received any one of them yet.
Now my 3rd payment also deducted but I understand that it will take around 10days, my concern is my 1st and 2nd payment which was pending since 6th March.
I am here in Stripchat since 2020, never faced this kind of issues.
I have tried to contact customer support many times but getting same revert again and again that there is some technical issue, please wait for next 10days & now it's been a month now..
Not getting any support from customer support care..
I am really tired now, feeling exhausted.

Please please please help me ASAP.

Regards
Selen_5
Hi, please help
@Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
Hey @selena5

I'm really sorry to hear about this.
We always ensure all our models are paid promptly upon each payment cycle.

I will PM you now to obtain all details from you and will assist you further.

Upvote 0
Hello @Charlie_SC ,

Now it's been a long time as no solution provided to me & now I am facing one more problem as my ID documents got rejected..
I have updated my my original name in real & same updated on my original ID documents..
So, I tried to update the updated ID documents here in SC, they are rejected again & again .. not getting any response from them, getting only computer generated mails..
Really exhausted, please help me..
I am working here since 2020 & Its been a great journey but from past few months only facing issues..
Please help me out for out of my issues.

Regards
Selen_5

Upvote 0
Hey @LilyOrion
I have replied to you on your thread and also PM.

I completely understand your concerns and worries regarding payments but we will sort this out.
I will help you. 🤗

Upvote 0

No matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments,​

please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.