AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments held, W9 sent, no reply back

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornn

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 12, 2017
West Coast
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@Ropeandthorn
Tumblr Username
RopeAndThorn
Chaturbate Username
Thornberryy
Hi there, I got an email from Chaturbate on Sept 1st that my payments were being held till a W-9 was sent. I guess i entered my social wrong? So I filled one out and emailed it back (sept. 2nd) I still haven't gotten a response besides the generated one saying what they got my email. Just looking for a bit of advice. how long should it take generally?

Hi there, I got an email from Chaturbate on Sept 1st that my payments were being held till a W-9 was sent. I guess i entered my social wrong? So I filled one out and emailed it back (sept. 2nd) I still haven't gotten a response besides the generated one saying what they got my email. Just looking for a bit of advice. how long should it take generally?
same happened with me. except that i got no response at all whatsoever after sending the w9. my username on chaturbate is lalunalewd. is this something that is starting to happen with people all of a sudden?.... because i got my last payment no problem.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your post. What is our CB user name please? I'll need it to ask support if they have received your W9 and if it is already being finalized.

Upvote 0
same happened with me. except that i got no response at all whatsoever after sending the w9. my username on chaturbate is lalunalewd. is this something that is starting to happen with people all of a sudden?.... because i got my last payment no problem.

Thank you for sending the W9, Accounting is handling that and you'll be set soon.

Upvote 0
Okay so I got an email back. Because I'm using my partners account for direct deposit, they need a W-9 from him? So I filled one out, had him sign and sent it back today. Hopefully it doesn't take much longer to go through.
Thank you for handling that @Carolinefrost Did you also upload his ID and photo? That will also be required to get the payments arranged to the W9 you sent for your account.

Upvote 0
Thank you for handling that @Carolinefrost Did you also upload his ID and photo? That will also be required to get the payments arranged to the W9 you sent for your account.

I haven't uploaded his ID yet. We left it at a family members house and we're getting it mailed back but haven't received it yet. I got an email that payment should be sent but still nothing

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.