AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payoneer Problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2016
Europe
Twitter Username
@ellietknox
Tumblr Username
ellie-knox
Streamate Username
knoxxx
Chaturbate Username
ellieknox
Since the payoneer thread is kinda closed for business....

I've been waiting for a while for them to email me back and my account to be activated; It's been past the 7 days they warn us about and I've emailed costumer service already... nothing

I can't live chat with them because it's unavailable and calling isn't a option since they don't have overseas phone numbers

Has anyone had any problems like this?

Ive never had an issue with them whatsoever. But I live in the US so calling them has always been my easiest, and most efficient method at getting problems solved. Also, a quick check to their website shows they do have a line available for people who are 'outside the US':

General:

Within the United States* (7:00am-7:00pm EST Mon-Fri)
1-800-251-2521

Outside the United States* (7:00am-7:00pm EST Mon-Fri)
1-646-658-3695

*Telephone support is free of charge. Please note: When making international calls, charges may apply based on your phone plan.

Ive never had an issue with them whatsoever. But I live in the US so calling them has always been my easiest, and most efficient method at getting problems solved. Also, a quick check to their website shows they do have a line available for people who are 'outside the US':

General:

Within the United States* (7:00am-7:00pm EST Mon-Fri)
1-800-251-2521

Outside the United States* (7:00am-7:00pm EST Mon-Fri)
1-646-658-3695

*Telephone support is free of charge. Please note: When making international calls, charges may apply based on your phone plan.
Thanks I saw that on the website but I can't call, my phone plan gives me 500 free minutes but they're for national calls only hence the numbers problem, that's a US number

Not 100% sure what time Live Chat opens, but I would keep emailing of they haven't responded. Their phone system for international calling is a little buggy anyways, I had to press my number options when the lady first started talking or it would hang up.

Probably best to try and reach them via live chat as early as possible? Unless you just can't use use that feature at all :(

Otherwise keep sending emails until they respond, they seem to be slow with that. I called them about an issue and said someone would email me within the next 2-3 days... Lame!

Thanks I saw that on the website but I can't call, my phone plan gives me 500 free minutes but they're for national calls only hence the numbers problem, that's a US number
buy credits on skype and a line there and u can call, its mega cheap.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllieKnox
Status
Not open for further replies.