AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payoneer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
If I'm paid through payoneer, will I still be sent a w-2 forum from the site I work on? Will I get busted if I don't pay taxes? Payoneer doesn't sent tax information out, they give you your money and let your employer send you tax stuff. But cam sites say they only sent w-2 forums if they send direct deposits to bank accounts or send a check. Payoneer isn't a bank according to payoneer... so do I still need to fill out taxes?

On a side note, I owe $800 in taxes for this past year that I can't afford. I paid my taxes last year because I put money aside for it. This year I fell into hard times and had to spend the money I had set aside for taxes. Now i have no way to pay it. How can I get my taxes paid by april? Am I safer not applying my taxes or am I safer applying them and taking the chance of not being able to get them paid off...

ReelPeese said:
If I'm paid through payoneer, will I still be sent a w-2 forum from the site I work on? Will I get busted if I don't pay taxes? Payoneer doesn't sent tax information out, they give you your money and let your employer send you tax stuff. But cam sites say they only sent w-2 forums if they send direct deposits to bank accounts or send a check. Payoneer isn't a bank according to payoneer... so do I still need to fill out taxes?

On a side note, I owe $800 in taxes for this past year that I can't afford. I paid my taxes last year because I put money aside for it. This year I fell into hard times and had to spend the money I had set aside for taxes. Now i have no way to pay it. How can I get my taxes paid by april? Am I safer not applying my taxes or am I safer applying them and taking the chance of not being able to get them paid off...
Even if companies don't send you a w-2, that doesn't mean you don't have to pay taxes.

You should talk to the IRS (or whatever tax agency for the country you live in) about how you can pay your taxes. You don't need to pay all the money at once; you can work out a payment plan.

I would avoid not filing your taxes even if you don't get tax forms or even if you can't pay. As far as I am aware, the w-2 forms are just summaries of your income. MFC, Streamate, and I'm sure most other cam sites keep records of your payment history pretty much forever.

Mr. Evvie does not have to pay any taxes. However, one year he made the mistake of not filing a tax return even though he has not had to pay taxes in years. Because he skipped it one year, he was audited and had to go through almost an entire year of dealing with IRS agents who were trying to find any way they could back tax him for thousands of dollars. Not filing taxes seems to be more risky than filing.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.