AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout issue

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 8, 2026
2
0
0
Dear @punker barbie

I requested a payout via SEPA about two weeks ago, and I still haven’t received it. I also haven’t received any email confirming ( I had to confirm my full name and then proceed to a daily payout, it is my first time)

Username @ nympheonwith

Thank you for your help
 
Dear @punker barbie

I requested a payout via SEPA about two weeks ago, and I still haven’t received it. I also haven’t received any email confirming ( I had to confirm my full name and then proceed to a daily payout, it is my first time)

Username @ nympheonwith

Thank you for your help
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25916904
 
Upvote 0