AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payout issue

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 16, 2026
3
0
0
Hello @AmberCutie @punker barbie ; I hope all is well.


My Chaturbate username is machoquetepicha.


I cashed out on September 14 (the 1st–15th pay period).


I still have not received this payout in my bank account, and I also never got the usual “payment sent” email. I did reach out to support but to no avail.


Could you please check on the status of this payout or escalate it to support?


Thank you for your help.


machoquetepicha