AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Peek a boo!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this thread completely flatlined not long after I posted my glorious visage. KNEEL BEFORE ZOD.

Shield your eyes from my ugly mug and the shitty quality of the photo!!!!

Attachments

• derick_photo.jpg
    derick_photo.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,054
BloodRed87 said:

You look like a very disgruntled panda.

Frankie said:
BloodRed87 said:

You look like a very disgruntled panda.

agreed.

Indigoxox said:
Freq, you are officially my new hero!!! I would have barfed chugging less than a quarter of that amount :eek:

Agree. I almost barfed just WATCHING you! Vodka is NOT my friend.

AmberCutie said:
If you're not the type to be super secretive about your persona online, and not too big of a pussy to put yourself out there, then prove it!

Within this thread, post a video (or at least a picture, preferably cock and tits free) of yourself doing whatever! Alex's coconut song thread got us wondering if any others would be willing to share, so let's see!!

Okay... maybe one day I'll get a video of my self in a completely dark room wearing my ninja gear, and playing with the settings of a voice changer, while reciting the alphabet. I mean, it would be a video of me doing whatever.

That definitely qualifies as a video of you doing whatever.

Jason314 said:
AmberCutie said:
If you're not the type to be super secretive about your persona online, and not too big of a pussy to put yourself out there, then prove it!

Within this thread, post a video (or at least a picture, preferably cock and tits free) of yourself doing whatever! Alex's coconut song thread got us wondering if any others would be willing to share, so let's see!!

Okay... maybe one day I'll get a video of my self in a completely dark room wearing my ninja gear, and playing with the settings of a voice changer, while reciting the alphabet. I mean, it would be a video of me doing whatever.

The more I think about it, the more it seems that it would be a creepy thing to do and less of a funny snarky thing to do. Hmm... maybe I won't put on my ninja gear.

Unfortunately, no Coheed and Cambria. Also, the mat kind of slid around so yeah, sorry about that part, too.

Jason314 said:
Unfortunately, no Coheed and Cambria. Also, the mat kind of slid around so yeah, sorry about that part, too.

mmmmm. feet bb.

pyrite1965 said:
AmberCutie said:
mmmmm. feet bb.

:nobb !!!!!

Bobby robbed Abby's cabbage, lobbying rubber pebble ribbons scribbled "Nibble cabbages".

Jason314 said:
pyrite1965 said:
AmberCutie said:
mmmmm. feet bb.

:nobb !!!!!

Bobby robbed Abby's cabbage, lobbying rubber pebble ribbons scribbled "Nibble cabbages".

Whoa, bb overload.

So I recognize the song in your DDR video, I imagine you may have the same DDR that I have... if you have "End of the Century" on your DDR game, may I request a video of you attempting that one? It was always my super favorite. :pray:

I like that song as well. End of the Century, No. 9, I believe the tag says. I'll say right now that I'm not one of the super pros that win regional DDR competitions, since I can't successfully pass the higher difficulties, but hey, I'll do the level that I'm comfortable with, and for laughs I'll try the one(s) I'm not good in.

Um... no promises as to when I can get around to those, though.

Here it is, Amber. Different angle this time.

And here's the second attempt at this song, this time at a higher difficulty level.

:dance: :clap: :blob8: :hello1: :bounce: :notworthy: :sunny: :toothy7: :banana-linedance: :handgestures-thumbup: :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleaderkid: :romance-heartspink: :text-thankyoublue: :text-datsphatyo: :happy-wavemulticolor:

That part at about 1:23 was always my favorite.

Whoa, smiley overload. That put a huge smile on my face. Thanks :-D

ok so since i am no coward here i am...
now this pic will have to do because no known videos exist of me ANYWHERE!!!!
and as i lack the means of making one you will have to settle for the last pic EVER taken of me

fyi this pic was taken 8 years and over 50 lbs ago
cereal HATES pictographic evidence :evil:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 845
cerealkillermg said:
fyi this pic was taken 8 years and over 50 lbs ago :evil:

Thank goodness you said this, because for a moment I considered banning you since you looked 12.

Cereal found the fountain of youth, has used anti-aging cream since a very young age, has had plastic surgery, or had a genie grant his wish to look and feel younger.

This video pertains to a conversation that happened on chat last week regarding Wii Fit Plus and the Rhythm Kung Fu. This is the Advanced level.

If you're wondering about why I'm wearing a dress shirt and jeans instead of proper workout attire, especially on this warm day, it's because this is some pretty generic looking clothing. It makes me look a little wider than I really am, though.

Freq said:
Don't read too much into this, it's just me being a goofball!
Congratulations, you win at life! Your prize is eternal awesome....enjoy!

Jason314 said:
This video pertains to a conversation that happened on chat last week regarding Wii Fit Plus and the Rhythm Kung Fu. This is the Advanced level.

So here is my upload showing how a Wii boxing routine (Golds Gym Cardio Workout) looks if you actually put some effort in. I break a sweat when I do this, and this is just round one, each routine has 2 rounds. Sure, I could just mimic the arm movements, but what's the point when I bought this to burn some calories? :mrgreen:

NinjaMike42 said:
I lol'd at Eye of the Tiger.

Yeah there's a handful of songs to choose from on there, but why would anyone ever turn down Eye of the Tiger?! :)

Nice work! :clap: You looked extremely confident in your movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.