AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Peek a boo!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
If you're not the type to be super secretive about your persona online, and not too big of a pussy to put yourself out there, then prove it!

Within this thread, post a video (or at least a picture, preferably cock and tits free) of yourself doing whatever! Alex's coconut song thread got us wondering if any others would be willing to share, so let's see!!

AmberCutie said:
preferably cock and tits free

No tits? Then by definition the posters would be required to GTFO!

Attachments

• 1241138450368.jpg
    1241138450368.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 747
Meh, I'm game... I'm pretty sure if people wanted to really know what I looked like it wouldn't be that hard to accomplish.

I'm the one on the left side of the pic (obviously). Amber has seen this video - you guys just get to see a pic.

Attachments

• eld-felicia.jpg
    eld-felicia.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 576
Eldorian said:
Meh, I'm game... I'm pretty sure if people wanted to really know what I looked like it wouldn't be that hard to accomplish.

I'm the one on the left side of the pic (obviously). Amber has seen this video - you guys just get to see a pic.

You just HAD to go and remind me how jealous I am of you meeting and interviewing Felicia Day. G'damn you, sir!

AmberCutie said:
Eldorian said:

You just HAD to go and remind me how jealous I am of you meeting and interviewing Felicia Day. G'damn you, sir!

Agreed amber the lucky bastard!

I've only traumatized Amber with my hideous visage.

Just picture what it'd look like if James Lipton had sex with a leprechaun, and the spawn was born with a degenerative bone disorder. Bingo.

Don't read too much into this, it's just me being a goofball!

Only one of my livers was damaged in the making of this clip

Eldorian said:

I'm jealous, I've had a huge crush on Felicia Day since I started watching The Guild, possibly sooner if you count thinking the redheaded slayer potential on the last season of Buffy was hot, I didn't know who she was at that point.

A little drunk? Just a little? You sure about that?

:lol:

Oh, to make them roar, you're supposed to do this thing with them in your hand. not bang them together, but have both of them in one hand and roll them around each other. If they roar like a dragon, you're doing it right. Otherwise, you're doing it wrong. It's also supposed to be a stress-reliever, but I always got more stressed by the fact that I couldn't do it right :p :oops:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

pyrite1965 said:
Freq said:
Don't read too much into this, it's just me being a goofball!

Only one of my livers was damaged in the making of this clip

So, where did you get the hammer?

I'd give you one of my livers, but I only have one :p

I got it on line a couple years ago for a viking halloween costume. I don't remember which site. I was looking for a REAL axe or hammer, but all the ones I found were really small (1h) and really expensive $100-$2500! Then I found this huge one for like $16 and it looked cooler than any of the real ones! Made in China, and some of the gold paint is flaking off so I'll probably get lead poisoning from it!
funny story last july-ish, FrankiChemical said in her room how cool it would be to have a real ban-hammer. I turned on my webcam and asked her if she wanted to see MY banhammer. I Imagine she was totally expecting to see me with my dick out. To make a long story short (pun intended)she seemed quite impressed with what she saw!

This is myself and Travis Stever from Coheed & Cambria. Taken at Warped Tour 2007. My friend took the pic and caught me in the middle of saying thanks to Travis for posing for the pic. I'm the guy on the right, in case you don't know who Travis is. :p

Attachments

• TravisandI.jpg
    TravisandI.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 572
selshan said:
This is myself and Travis Stever from Coheed & Cambria. Taken at Warped Tour 2007. My friend took the pic and caught me in the middle of saying thanks to Travis for posing for the pic. I'm the guy on the right, in case you don't know who Travis is. :p

I love you.

ALSO, EVERYONE: Moar pics!! Or videos if you have the balls. No pressure.

*pretend you can see a really hot hipster with a fresh ginger beard here*

Status
Not open for further replies.