AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

people pertending to be admin of a site. what's your experince?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey Star

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 28, 2015
kelseystar.com
Twitter Username
@Kelsey_Star_
Tumblr Username
Kelsey-Star
So recently i joined cmd and they pretty much force you to make you skype id public. I had someone add me saying they were from mfc asking me to do skype shows for them. Now I was reading warnings about these people before hand so I wasn't going to play the game. now someone else messaged me saying they were cmd but it wasn't the main cmd account they usually use. they were both very pushy to get me to join mfc but i was a total smart ass asking a lot of questions so they eventually gave up. they were saying there would be ads for my skype calls on mcf. lol I have looked on mfc and have never seen anything like this there.

lmfao, its funny that just because theres a flashy new sign on my ad that they think I will be dumb and not ask questions.

I was curious to hear more stories about this

I had a similar experience where a model came in and was trying to set me up with some "great clients" for skype shows. Practically demanding for me to go make a skype account and do private shows. I blocked her from my room lol.

If I have any pent up aggression I'll troll the hell out of em whilst reporting them to my skype sites, and any sites to which they claim to be admins.

I just block and report. I have very little patience these days for scammers.
And if you're on CMD, report them to the site's admin and they'll get placed on the Crooked Client list so other models know not to even bother.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I had a similar experience where a model came in and was trying to set me up with some "great clients" for skype shows. Practically demanding for me to go make a skype account and do private shows. I blocked her from my room lol.
I bet she was trying to get you to work in a studio.

I almost made the mistake of signing up for a studio once or twice... glad i read the contract before i signed it! :stop:

Status
Not open for further replies.