AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Peripheral Vision Exercise!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeronicaChaos

Cam Model
Nov 30, 2011
veronicachaos.com
Twitter Username
@Veronicachaos
Tumblr Username
Veronicachaos
MFC Username
Veronicachaos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/302592/Veronica-Chaos/
This is fun/creepy/wtf...

opNnoOx.gif

http://imgur.com/gallery/opNnoOx

zippypinhead said:
Yeah, I love eye tricks. Perception and memory -- how the brain processes and retains imagery -- is one of the most fascinating aspects of aesthetics and art theory for me, and a thread that I often pursue in my own work.

Of a similar vein is facial morphing when you stare at a face for a long time. It's the trick behind the Bloody Mary game, and memes like this.

I'm super amused that, at least for me, Nick Cage and Patrick Stewart still appear totally normal. I wonder if it's because I've seen them so much that my mind doesn't have to "guess" what they look like? :lol:

Totally going to try the mirror thing!

Reactions: zippypinhead
VeronicaChaos said:
zippypinhead said:
Yeah, I love eye tricks. Perception and memory -- how the brain processes and retains imagery -- is one of the most fascinating aspects of aesthetics and art theory for me, and a thread that I often pursue in my own work.

Of a similar vein is facial morphing when you stare at a face for a long time. It's the trick behind the Bloody Mary game, and memes like this.

I'm super amused that, at least for me, Nick Cage and Patrick Stewart still appear totally normal. I wonder if it's because I've seen them so much that my mind doesn't have to "guess" what they look like? :lol:

Totally going to try the mirror thing!

Patrick stewart stayed normal for me as well......odd :) Thanks for this though I spent a good 5 minutes doing it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.