AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

permanent block

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2021
Hello.

My account was permanently blocked whilst I was streaming today. The reason stated was 'Accepting Payments Outside Platform'. I was multistreaming on Chaturbate whilst I received the suspension. I did not accept payments from outside the platform, hence my confusion. I haven't seen any rules about Stripchat prohibiting multistreaming. I have carefully been following your 'Rules for Models'. I never discuss payments outside Stripchat because I know it is against your terms and conditions. Could you @Charlie_SC please look into it for me? I'm very upset about this situation because I really need this money to pay for my doctor's appointments.

Kind regards
Stripchat username: Mariaflowersx

Hey @xmariaflowers

We definitely allow multi-streaming therefore, this is not connected to the reason you were suspended.

Reason for Suspension: Payments Outside Platform
  • Negotiating/providing payment info for payments outside our platform is a serious violation.
  • This applies to discussions and posts regarding Cash, CashApps, PayPal, gift cards, etc.
  • Tokens/tips are the only acceptable form of payment on our site.

Please refer to my PM for further info.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.