AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DANGER_AHEAD

Banhammered
Oct 4, 2023
HEY STRIPCHAT _DREAMGIRL HERE ,,, I WAS. FACING ISSUE REGARDING MY ACCOUNT AS IT SAYS PERMANENT BANNED ... BUT LEMME BE OPEN MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED IN THE MIONTH OF FEB 2022 BY SOME STRANGER AND IN MEANTIME I WAS FACING ISSUES AND WAS UNABLE TO RESOLVE IT...
I WAS PERFORMING GOOD BUT THIS HACKING AN HARASSMENT MADE ME GET INTO SOME SHIT ... THAT HACKER DID SOMETHING AMD ASKED ME LEAVE THE SITE PERMANENTLY ..PLEASE UNBAN MY DOSCUMNETS ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST .. PLEASE @AmberCutie

Solution
Hey @DANGER_AHEAD
I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted.
Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.
Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Amber doesn't work for any of the cam sites. @Charlie_SC is the site rep here, well one of them. There are a few.

Upvote 0
Hey @DANGER_AHEAD
I have reviewed your case and can confirm that your suspension was warranted.
Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.
Unfortunately, I cannot further assist in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Upvote 0
Solution
Hey @Charlie_SC … But I wasn’t using my account for almost 2 years and now when I was trying to login it says permanently banned .. as I haven’t visited the site from a long time I wasn’t able to submit verification things again when they asked. But after sometime when I was trying to get back they said it cannot be unbanned please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.