AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PERMANENTLY BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2022
Hi @punker barbie goodday i have recently register and used my account in Chaturbate with username nezukoorigami
I hope you can check it out as it was banned without any explanation to why is it banned and what violation i have done for it to be permanently banned from the site i only used it for a few days hope i can get an answer atleast to know what cause my account to be banned from the site thank you

Hi @punker barbie goodday i have recently register and used my account in Chaturbate with username nezukoorigami
I hope you can check it out as it was banned without any explanation to why is it banned and what violation i have done for it to be permanently banned from the site i only used it for a few days hope i can get an answer atleast to know what cause my account to be banned from the site thank you
This is the only response i get when i email the support team of chaturbate:

Please be aware that the broadcaster with the initials C.J.M. is permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

I asked why is it banned they never explain to me my violation or any answer to why my accountly suddenly banned

And the thing is i only used it for a few weeks i really hope you can check my account @punker barbie

My Account name is nezukoorigami

Thank you hope to hear from you

Upvote 0
This is the only response i get when i email the support team of chaturbate:

Please be aware that the broadcaster with the initials C.J.M. is permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform. Your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit. Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

I asked why is it banned they never explain to me my violation or any answer to why my accountly suddenly banned

And the thing is i only used it for a few weeks i really hope you can check my account @punker barbie

My Account name is nezukoorigami

Thank you hope to hear from you
@punker barbie hope to hear from u
i hope i got a solution on my problem

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20433509
@punker barbie i havent received any replies on chaturbate and also on that ticket #20433509 i have ask the support any explanation on why is my account banned on the site but still i dont received and answer on that hope to really know the reason on that cause i am pretty sure that there is a mistake on that thank you
@punker barbie

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #20433509

@punker barbie the support only reply with me with this

"
As we trust you are aware, your ability to access your account(s) has been disabled; and, your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. If you're within the small majority of individuals who are permanently banned, yet entitled to a final payout or a token refund (as opposed to the tokens being donated to charity or retained in connection with fraudulent activity or violation of a permanent ban), we will be reaching out in the near future regarding the payout/refund.
Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

They didnt explain why my account is banned i have made that account recently
And only used it 3 days probably i think and it was sudddenly banned i think there's a mistake please i hope i get atleast an explanation to why is it banned

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.