AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

personal fitness trainer

• Thread starter Deleted member 61032
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 61032

a personal fitness trainer was recommended to a female friend of minse, but we can t fiend anything on him in the net, - but we re not sure if the name is all correctly spelt. Does anybody know him and can give us some information maybe if he is ok to train with? My friend has made some bad experiences with a guy who was kind a "touchy" to say the least...and she dont want that to happen again

You didn't give us any info about the guy so no clue...

upps--- lol - my apologies - yes there is indeed more then just the one and only fitness trainer walking this earth - his name is george aymrom - iif that s not mistyping the name - yet maybe thats why we dont hit anything on the net under that name

Because of the 'personal' aspect of personal fitness trainers, it all comes down to how the individuals involved get on.
Probably best option is for your friend to do a training session with him, and see if she feels she can work with him based on his approach.
Long shot that anyone here would know him (especially given uncertainty over name spelling, and no location provided).
Surely whoever recommended him can confirm spelling and a good reference?

There are many online trainers these days also, if the client in question, feels uncomfortable being in the physical presence of a personal trainer now. I don't currently work with any that I would recommend, but many exist. My boyfriend is currently working with a great woman on pilates, all online. Every day he does his pilates in the kitchen, with her. He's loving it, he's been in the best mood! And it appears his chi is really flowing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Just have your friend go back to the person who made the recommendation in the first place, and ask for a business card, e-mail address, or website or something? Then once you actually have the name in front of you (with the correct spelling), your friend can do an internet search to see what other people's reviews say about this trainer.

hm ok - the prob is just the person who made the recommendation we cant get back to - it was mentioned in a conversation with a woman she dont know - a kind of passing by contact - we dont even know he womans name who recommended him - that s why the name is only phoneticly written

unsure season 9 GIF

I use a trainer for strength training. Helps me feel comfortable around all the dudes and free weights as well as accountability. The gym would have to have certs and know who it is/be staff/approval or he won't be allowed to use the facility to train. Trainers also don't have to touch unless you dropped a barbell on yourself. There's no need to touch to correct form. My trainer is a former competitive bodybuilder and she never touched me. No need when she shows how it's done and I replicate. Any corrections can be verbal.

I had a yoga instructor who singled me out and put his hands on me to "correct" form by a freaking millimeter in a couple classes. Tons of others were way off but I was only one touched and it was on upper thigh. I reported him after he touched me when I told him not to. Fuck that.

Yes i totaly agree - i can t see why a trainer would have to lay hand/s) upon a "client" either -but from what i hear it is not all that rare - unfortunatley - and indeed that is what my frined whiches to do as well - strenght training - yet not to the extend of buidybuilding...and especialy not envolving any sort of "substances "..which are sometimes being adviced to be taken....without wanting to go into details here...

Thanky ou very much indeed for your post Danigirl

Reactions: MarieElise
Yes i totaly agree - i can t see why a trainer would have to lay hand/s) upon a "client" either -but from what i hear it is not all that rare - unfortunatley - and indeed that is what my frined whiches to do as well - strenght training - yet not to the extend of buidybuilding...and especialy not envolving any sort of "substances "..which are sometimes being adviced to be taken....without wanting to go into details here...

Thanky ou very much indeed for your post Danigirl
I don't want body building type physique either but she knows her shit and how to target. I'm more aiming for fitness model. I don't take substances other than vitamins although I will be starting BPC-157 (peptides you inject that help restore muscle, tendons, nervous system, etc.) I have bad knees and hear great stuff about that. Hate needles.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Thx Danigirl - what u write sounds also familiar but as i said i won t go into the topic of "stuff" - thank you once again and take car of you --- as we all have to - with the damn bloody virus situation - i hope you r vaccined...

People were knd to give me the answers i was looking for -some straight out some more between the lines - however i ll delete myself since I have no more questions - also thx to you

Status
Not open for further replies.