AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pet Names for Women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my favorites is "doos" which litterly translates into box..
we dont have words like pussy to desribe vagina... we use pretty much rude words...
but box comes closer to saying it in a more nice way...
yeah we dutch are a bit strange with words...

Let me fix that for you.

TashaMaddison said:
yeah we dutch are a bit strange...

One of the strangest weeks of my life was visiting some people from a game I used to play. It ended up being me and two dutchies living downstairs in the house of this girl we all knew from the game. If the rest of the Dutchies from Eindhoven are as strange as they were, oh my that would be one scary place.

Mirra said:
Let me fix that for you.

TashaMaddison said:
yeah we dutch are a bit strange...

One of the strangest weeks of my life was visiting some people from a game I used to play. It ended up being me and two dutchies living downstairs in the house of this girl we all knew from the game. If the rest of the Dutchies from Eindhoven are as strange as they were, oh my that would be one scary place.

lol i guess there are strange people everywhere... but our culture is pretty free and very open minded...
for my taste its waay too acceptting about some things...
but yeah its normal to be strange here...
we like to say "whats normal" all the time...
but i must say our language is alot more stranger then our ways... can you imagine? :shock:

Keithy said:
Box is actually slang for vagina here too.

In Canadian French, the equivalent "boîte" slang for anus. I get the two confused sometimes. What?

Status
Not open for further replies.