AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

please help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

havann

Banhammered
Jul 10, 2023
Hello support team.

I know I'm getting more and more bored as I repeatedly petition to lift the ban on my account.

But today I covet your humanity, your generosity of morals, and your compassion, not for my sake, but for the sake of my family and my children

If I made a mistake in breaking the rules, it is because I was still new to the world of professional live broadcasting

I suffered after I was banned, but I did not suffer alone. My family and my children suffered, and we are Arabs, as you know, and we will not be able to cover the cost of feeding my children during the month of Ramadan.

I address your humanity in pardoning me this first and last time for the sake of my children

I have learned the generosity of your morals and your humanity towards any person, regardless of his sect, country or religion. You are a people who respect humans.

I hope you accept my apology so that I can have a new beginning on your platform, with the promise to be one of the most favorite broadcasters, and I swear to you that I will heed all the instructions and instructions that I have studied over the past months.

my user name : -HAVANA-

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-07 224513.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-07 224513.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Solution
Hey @havann

I'm sorry to hear about your suspension and the impact that is having on your personal life.

Please note, models are required to tick a box before every broadcast, confirming that you have read and agree to follow the rules.
We cannot be held responsible if you choose not to familiarize yourself with the platform's guidelines.

The rule you have breached is a severe one hence, you are permanently suspended from our platform.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Hey @havann

I'm sorry to hear about your suspension and the impact that is having on your personal life.

Please note, models are required to tick a box before every broadcast, confirming that you have read and agree to follow the rules.
We cannot be held responsible if you choose not to familiarize yourself with the platform's guidelines.

The rule you have breached is a severe one hence, you are permanently suspended from our platform.

Unfortunately, I cannot assist further in this case, but we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Solution
however i didn't accept any money from outside stripchat and the gay who make my acc closed i reported him befor you block my acc but you never listen to me just you have a chat conversation between me when i still new and some one need to bann me

Upvote 0
I feel very embarrassed to allow someone to set me up so easily without even warning, even though he was a chat maker to set me up. Despite that, I ask you to go back to before closing my account and make sure that I have reported him and sent the complaint to you.

Upvote 0
I ask that the punishment be reduced to anything less than expulsion for life 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
The rep has given the answer, your persistence crossed into harassment territory. Banned from ACF too.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.