AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many cute cats! I live with 5 other people, so it's kind of a psychotic farm up in here. The current total is: 4 dogs (all rescue mutts, mostly pit mixes), 2 cats, 6 permanent rabbits (we breed them, so this number fluctuates), 23 chickens, 1 duck, 1 Fischer's lovebird, 1 Indian sand boa, and 4 red eyed tree frogs.

Pretty much pet overload XD

image.jpeg
Cat/dog sleepover party!

image.jpeg

My boy sable German Shepard. He will be 8 years old this summer

Him as a puppy
24oouaq.jpg

Snoozing on the bed such a goofy boy
2q0kmte.jpg

He's awake handsome boy ;)
20t5dg9.jpg

I have a ragdoll cat. I'm on my phone so I can't post a picture cuz I don't know what exif data it will show.

But I'm a crazy cat lady. Only have one cat right now, but there will be more. I want a Selkirk Rex but boyfriend wants another ragdoll and I guess I'm okey with that ;)

She's my everything. That "one" animal you get a certain bond with.

Planning on getting a dog when we are financially stable again.

[GALLERY=media, 1478]Sugar Dreams by AmberCutie posted Feb 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 1392]Doggies_8191 by AmberCutie posted Feb 23, 2016 at 8:48 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 1391]Doggies_7810 by AmberCutie posted Feb 23, 2016 at 8:48 AM[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 1386]Doggies_6625 by AmberCutie posted Feb 23, 2016 at 8:48 AM[/GALLERY]

Ooooh, my kinda thread!!! I'm down to just a dog and a cat right now (Dash, my Cardi, and Monster) because I was paring down, but last year we had a ferret, a duck, five chickens, six angora rabbits, a cat, and a dog.

[GALLERY=media, 1519]IMG_1093 by MelodyMoon posted Mar 10, 2016 at 5:36 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 1520]IMG_1810 by MelodyMoon posted Mar 10, 2016 at 5:36 PM[/GALLERY]

IMG_8410.JPG IMG_8412.JPG
So many cute cats! I live with 5 other people, so it's kind of a psychotic farm up in here. The current total is: 4 dogs (all rescue mutts, mostly pit mixes), 2 cats, 6 permanent rabbits (we breed them, so this number fluctuates), 23 chickens, 1 duck, 1 Fischer's lovebird, 1 Indian sand boa, and 4 red eyed tree frogs.

Lovebird! Chickens! A duck! Bird Lady approves.

Here are some of the birdie butts in my life:
IMG_8410.JPG IMG_8412.JPG

Dragging this thread out of the dead because I amuse myself.
I have a friend who is a German teacher, and also happens to be jealous of all my barncats, so I decided to show off my rudimentary German knowledge and trigger the jealousy all at once.
FB_IMG_1487196434549.jpg FB_IMG_1487196445981.jpg FB_IMG_1487196457667.jpg FB_IMG_1487196470748.jpg
For record, I didn't notice the fourth one in the three picture.
Also, there was a fifth, but if you've ever heard the phrase "it's like herding cats," well, it is...

I'm an avid animal lover!!! But to add to that I'm actually a Professional Dog Trainer. Been training for 10 years and I own my Dog Training & Pet Care business. LOVE what I do. If I could do it for free I would lol.
I also grew up with LOTS of pets. At one point my brothers and I had 24 pets. Our parents had a hard time saying no when it came to pets.
Here are my babies
Buddy, Bella and Bobo
Bella passed away in November. She was my main training dog. I miss her every day.
Then Riddick my snake. He's spoiled lol20141213_230425.jpg 20150702_010020.jpg

Reactions: angieivy and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.