AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

plants vs zombies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anita_Toro

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jul 7, 2010
Medellin, Colombia
anitatoro.com
my favorite part is vase breaker. in puzzle mode on endless my record is 26 that means 3 Gargantaur Giant Zombies in waves 20to26 :D

I will not play farmville.. stop requesting to add me ho

RufffRider said:
my favorite part is vase breaker. in puzzle mode on endless my record is 26 that means 3 Gargantaur Giant Zombies in waves 20to26 :D

I will not play farmville.. stop requesting to add me ho

hahahaha

i played it too :) and yes it can be very addictive :p

Mikeythegeek said:
I couldn't get past 3-9 for the last week until tonight! But I hate the fucking fog on Level 4.

Protect your lamps, they seem to get eaten fast. :)

Mikeythegeek said:
AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
I couldn't get past 3-9 for the last week until tonight! But I hate the fucking fog on Level 4.

Protect your lamps, they seem to get eaten fast. :)

No shit. I think I went through 7 on the 1st level I had them on.

Set your lanes up while the lamp is there, then when it dies, hopefully you're set up to save your ass a bit longer.

I played a demo of it- pretty fun. There's going to be a version of it in Wow: Cataclysm though. That way you can get your fix while paying blizz to play your mmo :p .

i just use the blower, screw the lamps, set up walnuts backed with carovourous (feed me seymour) plants

I'm in the 2nd section of my 2nd way through Adventure mode. Finished all the puzzles/mini games. But I can't get many streaks in iZombie endless and Vasebreaker endless. I kinda suck bad at those.

Here's my current Zen Garden collection.

Attachments

• myPvZgarden.png
    myPvZgarden.png
    918.1 KB · Views: 366
AmberCutie said:
I'm in the 2nd section of my 2nd way through Adventure mode. Finished all the puzzles/mini games. But I can't get many streaks in iZombie endless and Vasebreaker endless. I kinda suck bad at those.

you need to put the water plants on the wheelbarrow and move to the aquarium :D

RufffRider said:
AmberCutie said:

you need to put the water plants on the wheelbarrow and move to the aquarium :D

I dun wanna fork over that much cash for the other gardens yet, lol. Like 30k a piece, argh. Once I get a couple more levels of adventure mode done I'll buy both gardens and a wheelbarrow.

Mikeythegeek said:
Well, after beating Adventure mode on Sunday, I went straight into the puzzles. The endless levels are a pain in the ass. I've got a streak of 4 on iZombie and 5 on Vasebreaker.

At this point, I would kill for that much money and that large of a garden.

Doing adventure mode again gets ya lots of cash and plants drop off the zombies.

This has to be one of my favorite set ups so far.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 332
The roof levels may be way easier now that I've splurged for the wintermelons!

Attachments

• icemelons.jpg
    icemelons.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 302
I got my Sunny Days achievement, finally. Just redid the first level of adventure mode over and over until I got the winning combination. (I restarted the level before it completed, as I don't know if you can actually re-visit a level once it's completed.)

I think my end sun count was 8400. I had to kill all the pea shooters in the last 30 seconds so the zombies didn't die before I collected my last handful to get to 8k.

Attachments

• sunachievement.jpg
    sunachievement.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 267
Hi, does anyone know how to change survival night (hard), survival fog (hard), survival roof (hard) into endless games? I found something about changing the userdata, since games are saved on ur pc, but it didnt work. my record is survival endless 56 flags, i have no idea how some ppl get to over 1000 flags lol.

nerdguy said:
I got it the other day on steam, it was a steal at 3.40 . Anyone still play it?
I'm due for a 3rd run through it soon, mebbe.

I have it on Xbox Live Arcade, but played a couple of levels and could nottt get into it. I wonder if that has to do with growing up on tower defense games on Warcraft 3 and playing the crap out of XBLA/Square Enix's Crystal Defenders. For me tower defense = retro charm :lol: I want to see what the co-op version is like though!

SiaSaylor said:
I have it on Xbox Live Arcade, but played a couple of levels and could nottt get into it. I wonder if that has to do with growing up on tower defense games on Warcraft 3 and playing the crap out of XBLA/Square Enix's Crystal Defenders. For me tower defense = retro charm :lol: I want to see what the co-op version is like though!
I would also have to say it's way better on PC. Having to use a console controller to collect suns and place plants is tedious. Much better with a quick mouse click.

Status
Not open for further replies.