AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please Help, am I being used by a cam girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
I met a cam model online over 2 years ago, about a year into our "strictly business" relationship we got close and started talking, we exchanged messages for a couple of months via the site in question..which led to us exchanging our cell phone numbers.. (strictly prohibited on the site in question i.e. Its not chaturbate) since then we've spent over a year talking via cellphone, pretty much daily... I have found myself falling for her and she for me, she tells me she loves me, though we have never met (but she has seen photos of me).

She never asks me but due to my nature, this relationship has lead to me spending a lot of money on her in privates, I've even sent her gifts, jewellery etc.. (i.e. I know where she lives - I know it could be a friends/family address) she has sent me photos of her from her childhood, of her family etc too...

She lives in South America and me in the Europe, I have a child which makes it difficult for me to travel to see her.. But she has "stuck by me" for all this time...we have fought many times because I hate her career and how she gets treated. Ironic I know as it is how we met... We've stopped talking for weeks due to some big fights we've had but inevitably whether she initiates or I do we forgive each other... And then it results in a spending spree by me on her in privates and tips... (not requested by her, but me of my own choice)

Am I being played here by someone who is very good at what she does? Or is this real?

Am I being manipulated?

I just keep spending money on her (1000s every month) and can't help but think is this some kind of tactic?

How do I find out if this is real? Help me as this is killing me...

get a back tattoo.

If you think you're being used, you probably are. Do a search on the forum and you'll find a lot of threads about this that come up. Yes, there's a couple of rare occurrences of it actually being real. But, chances are, you're being taken for a ride.

I think you may know some of the answers to these questions and you may not want to accept it for what it is.

Reactions: AllyVixen
I understand the need to want to have other peoples opinions on what this could mean. I think you really need to take a step back, and evaluate how you are going about this. A lot of these threads i've read in the past come from almost a perspective of an addict. You need to unhook yourself from the situation that you seem to constantly throw yourself into. I am not going to give you my interpretation of what these "signs" you are calling mean, because it could really be anything.

I have a feeling deep down you know exactly why this can't work, but want some sort of justification that its worth it. Is it worth it? Only you can answer that.

Have an open and honest conversation about your feelings and what you would like. You also need to listen to what she has to say. You are heading down a road most people shouldn't go. The most important thing is you need to set boundaries with this relationship whether it be platonic, friendship or romantic. There needs to be an end to you spending that kind of money on a person. Would you spend 1000s each month on someone you just started dating? Doubtful, correct?

Stop spending money, have a conversation with her about your feelings, and set boundaries.

And those boundaries are not only for between you two, but you need to have boundaries for yourself.

Reactions: chopper_daddy
I understand the need to want to have other peoples opinions on what this could mean. I think you really need to take a step back, and evaluate how you are going about this. A lot of these threads i've read in the past come from almost a perspective of an addict. You need to unhook yourself from the situation that you seem to constantly throw yourself into. I am not going to give you my interpretation of what these "signs" you are calling mean, because it could really be anything.

I have a feeling deep down you know exactly why this can't work, but want some sort of justification that its worth it. Is it worth it? Only you can answer that.

Have an open and honest conversation about your feelings and what you would like. You also need to listen to what she has to say. You are heading down a road most people shouldn't go. The most important thing is you need to set boundaries with this relationship whether it be platonic, friendship or romantic. There needs to be an end to you spending that kind of money on a person. Would you spend 1000s each month on someone you just started dating? Doubtful, correct?

Stop spending money, have a conversation with her about your feelings, and set boundaries.

And those boundaries are not only for between you two, but you need to have boundaries for yourself.
Thanks for your response and not being disrespectful about it...

I'd love to see @AmberCutie make that into a sticky. Hopefully then it'll cut down on a lot of people coming here asking questions.

Nah, it wouldn't. Seems majority of people don't know how to search a forum for a question that's probably already been asked hundreds of times...

Except there are levels, painting everything with the same brush isn't fair....

I said 1000s every month, but its more like 1000 in one month and nothing close to that before and after...in 2 years remember...

I've bought one item of jewellery which I sent to her home, again not requesuted by her but a surprise...and yes to her home..

Ive been sent nudes and videos to my phone for free, ive been offered free privates by Skype, I've even been offered a full refund of everything I've spent on her (spent by me not what her studio has paid her) ... we've been speaking daily for a year not on the site...she wants to meet...

I'm not that tattoo guy 😂

I wanted advice, but the replies have been enlightening as to what this industry can do to people..

Last edited:
You have a child, you are REQUIRED to screw your head on straight for that child and this ain’t straight!

You have a child, you are REQUIRED to screw your head on straight for that child and this ain’t straight!

Lol of course, thats why I haven't acted on this and tried to start a relationship despite her asking me to.

The responses in different forums is interesting though... You girls would go to these lengths for money? Or know girls that would?

And the English starts to fall apart just like every other thread/account over the last week...

Reactions: MarieElise
Yeah you're probably right , but why give me her home address, cell number etc if this was a scam surely thats risky?
It's probably a hustle.
Her home address or a studio address? Her cell phone number or prepaid number? You aren't the first member to get these "totally real information to make you feel secure and lower your walls"

Just stop paying for shows and see where it goes. If she stops giving you attention, than it was a hustle.

It's probably a hustle.
Her home address or a studio address? Her cell phone number or prepaid number? You aren't the first member to get these "totally real information to make you feel secure and lower your walls"

Just stop paying for shows and see where it goes. If she stops giving you attention, than it was a hustle.

It's probably a hustle.

now I see the back tattoo - that is really great hahahah man oh man Get a back tattoo has a whole new meaning to me =)

The English is fine hun, try reading it again...use an online dictionary if the words are too hard lol
Apologies if I’m wrong, we’ve had a WHOLE lotta crazy coming to this forum the last week or so and I don’t trust any new account to be real. Lol

It's probably a hustle.

Yeah that did cross my mind, which is why I reached out to you guys. The studio address is different, I know both addresses.

I will try that and stop spending and see what happens. She has never "called" me to a private it's always me initiating, but the skeptic in me is thinking I've just been played into having privates with her. Let's see what happens!

Apologies if I’m wrong, we’ve had a WHOLE lotta crazy coming to this forum the last week or so and I don’t trust any new account to be real. Lol

Haha understandable... I don't think I'm crazy but you'd be forgiven for thinking that after reading my situation! 😊

now I see the back tattoo - that is really great hahahah man oh man Get a back tattoo has a whole new meaning to me =)
Yeah that did cross my mind, which is why I reached out to you guys. The studio address is different, I know both addresses.

I will try that and stop spending and see what happens. She has never "called" me to a private it's always me initiating, but the skeptic in me is thinking I've just been played into having privates with her. Let's see what happens!
Businesses can have multiple addresses too.

Also crossed my mind (owner of multiple businesses) I have google map checked and its just a regular residential street and it matches the photos she sent me... 🤔
Being from a country in South America vs. Europe, it’s possible the risk feel less than the reward. The chances of you showing up are small but the chances of presents is pretty high! Take the money away and you’ll know, but even so... I’ll honestly say the pursuit of her seems unwise anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.