AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help. I didn’t last 25 minutes and got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Chaturbate Username
ArynDevine
Sorry so many people seem to have similar issues but I am slow to the game and just discovered Chaturbate. I was so intrigued that I used cashapp to add money for tokens. Once the funds were added I went to log in again and it said I was banned. 25 minutes it took to get rid of a potential customer and possibly a cam model. Now I can see my tokens are available but the site won’t let me in. Please help. Username: ArynDevine

thank you

Broadcaster Rules: Tokens are the only form of payment allowed. You may promote your personal website as long as it does not offer video chat. Do not provide your Skype or Yahoo Messenger to anyone, and do not ask users to chat with you elsewhere.
Your cam is visible to men, women, trans, couples. Edit this in settings & privacy.
connection established
This point of CB's TOS is not easy to ignore, you got it in chat every time you log in to broadcast :)
Read also carefully the whole "terms of conditions" (link at bottom of all pages) of the site there: https://en.chaturbate.com/terms/ then follow also the other links to read carefully all the annexes.

If you try other sites, first read also their terms of use carefully and just respect them.

Upvote 0
Sorry so many people seem to have similar issues but I am slow to the game and just discovered Chaturbate. I was so intrigued that I used cashapp to add money for tokens. Once the funds were added I went to log in again and it said I was banned. 25 minutes it took to get rid of a potential customer and possibly a cam model. Now I can see my tokens are available but the site won’t let me in.
Sorry for being slow and not seeing the context here, but your post is very confusing. If you bought tokens and the token balance is visible, how can you even see that without being able to log in?
Are you a user or a broadcaster or both? Where does Cash App come into the picture? Did you attempt to pay a model with it? if you have tokens, where did you buy them?

Upvote 0
Where does Cash App come into the picture?
good question, I think this confused me. I understood that OP was a broadcaster and accepted Cash App as payment as it's not an option to buy tokens for a user... unless OP's been a bit scammed and bought tokens from another user :/

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
unless OP's been a bit scammed and bought tokens from another user :/
Okay, but that makes everything even more confusing 😅 Not sure I understand what "potential user" means either, unless it's something like "I would totally become a user of I could make up my own terms of service for everything" 🤷‍♂️

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
So to make this a little more simple, i visited Chaturbate. I was intrigued. I used cash app to access Bitcoin for payment. Got 100 tokens loaded in to my account. Was excited to try it out, then got banned. Regarding the word “potential user” I thought I use the site as an observer a bit and then contemplate becoming a cam model. But if I can’t access the site after signing up, what’s the point? I would just like a reasonable explanation from the company and I can move on.
I’m attaching two files that show my banned status and what I’m able to access using my iPhone to show my tokens available.

Attachments

• 4B2A233F-64F6-4E8C-B306-7012706A6C7B.png
    4B2A233F-64F6-4E8C-B306-7012706A6C7B.png
    741.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 8C9C8BF8-9258-4799-81C3-49AF27416C79.png
    8C9C8BF8-9258-4799-81C3-49AF27416C79.png
    847.5 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0
Sorry for being slow and not seeing the context here, but your post is very confusing. If you bought tokens and the token balance is visible, how can you even see that without being able to log in?
Are you a user or a broadcaster or both? Where does Cash App come into the picture? Did you attempt to pay a model with it? if you have tokens, where did you buy them?
I just replied to this thread in the hopes of clearing up. And yes, the idea was to see if I like the site as a user and then possibly broadcast. Cash app is basically a digital wallet where I can access Satoshi’s/Bitcoin to make purchases as opposed to using my personal credit card. The site accepts digital currency so I used that form of payment. I have not made any communication with any model or made any comments etc.

Upvote 0
good question, I think this confused me. I understood that OP was a broadcaster and accepted Cash App as payment as it's not an option to buy tokens for a user... unless OP's been a bit scammed and bought tokens from another user :/
Cash app allows you to use Bitcoin for payment and that was accepted by the website. I chose this method rather than personal credit card

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
This point of CB's TOS is not easy to ignore, you got it in chat every time you log in to broadcast :)
Read also carefully the whole "terms of conditions" (link at bottom of all pages) of the site there: https://en.chaturbate.com/terms/ then follow also the other links to read carefully all the annexes.

If you try other sites, first read also their terms of use carefully and just respect them.
This is very wise advice. I believe I followed the terms of service. I am just hopeful I will get a response back from CB’s customer service with an explanation. I believe it had something to do with the form of payment but again, I’m in the dark at this moment.

Upvote 0
It's clearer like this yes :)
They're hard to give clear explanations and obviously slower during weekends
But maybe @punker barbie can help to push this to support.

(if you contact them again, just answer the automated response you got with a ticket number)

Upvote 0
I just replied to this thread in the hopes of clearing up. And yes, the idea was to see if I like the site as a user and then possibly broadcast. Cash app is basically a digital wallet where I can access Satoshi’s/Bitcoin to make purchases as opposed to using my personal credit card. The site accepts digital currency so I used that form of payment. I have not made any communication with any model or made any comments etc.
Ok, I see. CB almost never tell you what rule you broke if you get banned for violating the ToS. I will just assume you actually read the terms of service. There are a couple of unexpected things in there ...

Upvote 0
Sorry so many people seem to have similar issues but I am slow to the game and just discovered Chaturbate. I was so intrigued that I used cashapp to add money for tokens. Once the funds were added I went to log in again and it said I was banned. 25 minutes it took to get rid of a potential customer and possibly a cam model. Now I can see my tokens are available but the site won’t let me in. Please help. Username: ArynDevine

thank you
Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Here is the response from Chaturbate support. I’m not savvy enough to understand what “unfairly enhancing an account” means but I let them know I have no intention of breaking any terms of service. If anyone knows exactly what they are talking about, please let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• 5D2A88BC-EC99-44FE-9BDA-8B3C4591BF1D.png
    5D2A88BC-EC99-44FE-9BDA-8B3C4591BF1D.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Upvote 0
Here is the response from Chaturbate support. I’m not savvy enough to understand what “unfairly enhancing an account” means but I let them know I have no intention of breaking any terms of service. If anyone knows exactly what they are talking about, please let me know. Thanks
means adding fake accounts to make it appear that a room is more popular and move it higher in the list. The "fair" way is to pay chaturbate by the second. You used an anonymous payment method and maybe seemed suspicious for some other reason.

Reactions: ArynDevine
Upvote 0

https://chaturbate.com/terms/appendix-c/
Look at "X":

"You will not use any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account; such as creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom, or artificially increasing follower count."

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies. I’m still at a loss but I’m pretty sure it had to do with the payment method. Maybe they are having issues processing crypto. If I do get a straight answer, I will follow up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.